How have we all not changed shape already?

For that matter how do we know we haven’t? (Check out the movie Dark City if you’ve never seen it)

Science has finally reached a stage where it is widely accepted that the physical world is not in fact “Physical” at all. It’s made of atoms which are made of subatomic particles that are essentially 99.99999999% empty space.

You may be 70% water, but everything is basically empty space surrounded by an electromagnetic field. According to Rupert Sheldrake it is the Morphic field of the consciousness. The mind. What’s funny is that the Kybalion says the same thing. In fact it says that everything is the result of Mental forces.

Yet still we seem stuck in this knocks on wood solid and manifested world. If even a small fraction of the occult knowledge I’ve studied is right. If even a shred of the scientific evidence is fight… Then we should, theoretically, be able to fly, shapeshift, conjur and throw fireballs and imagine bars of gold into existence. Hell we could all become like the Q continuum in an instant if we all awakened at once… So why do we need these complex rituals? What part do they pay in the grand scheme.

Why are people not just POOF becoming Gods? For me it’s no question any longer. It’s going to happen sooner or later. Then once someone does break that barrier and literally becomes a God (According to some ancient stories, not just that of Jesus Christ, it has happened more than once already) then it becomes easier with each following magician making the transition.

The best I can figure is that we are too caught up in this world. We are used to a certain brand of continuity, physicality, reality and causality, but the only real constant is change… So sooner or later someone is going to go Super Saiyan and start an inevitable domino effect. Possibly soon.

According to quantum physics reality as we know it takes the path of least resistance and manifests the most likely outcome according to everything else the moment before it. A copy that potentially breaks off into countless quantum wave functions and reality templates that rinse lather and repeat outward in 4 dimensional pattern.

However science also shows that intention and mental forces effect the material world such as in the quantum double split and Emotto’s experiments with water.

The truth of things are indeed strange truths. Hell, it very well could be that this moment is the only moment and therefore you already are a God, I am already a God and it becomes a matter of accepting it and cracking the code to step into that form. Although there is another probability:

Someone has already done it and they are keeping it quiet. Perhaps even more than one, hundreds, thousands… I have thought a lot about many angles of this idea.

You ade probabky right about some if your assumptions, although I found your Super Saiyan idea intriguing. Though the question is why would someone want to do that? Aside from that… When it comes to shapeshifting…not the literal kind, but rather Minute changes of the interaction of the bodies cellular structure…one does have the problem of ones body being used ul faster… And fyi that takes more need of drinking water…because of the massive use of energy takes a toll on the body…such as cold energy as a result of changes is a very high energy usage as its just dense energy…therefore it triggers the interaction of the same system utilized in heatstrokes which causes ones body to Super-Cool… Meaning alot of water is being used and processed through the body.

Keep this in mind when doing magick… The Biology of Energy…as our bodies are magick. There is an actual price one pays. In terms of enhancements…if anything go for increasing ones health and strength using magick.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:2, topic:6200”]You ade probabky right about some if your assumptions, although I found your Super Saiyan idea intriguing. Though the question is why would someone want to do that? Aside from that… When it comes to shapeshifting…not the literal kind, but rather Minute changes of the interaction of the bodies cellular structure…one does have the problem of ones body being used ul faster… And fyi that takes more need of drinking water…because of the massive use of energy takes a toll on the body…such as cold energy as a result of changes is a very high energy usage as its just dense energy…therefore it triggers the interaction of the same system utilized in heatstrokes which causes ones body to Super-Cool… Meaning alot of water is being used and processed through the body.

Keep this in mind when doing magick… The Biology of Energy…as our bodies are magick. There is an actual price one pays. In terms of enhancements…if anything go for increasing ones health and strength using magick.[/quote]

The Super Saiyan thing wasore of a symbol. I really do think humans have that grade of power potential. As to why anyone would want to take that route, why not? They’d never be a victim of oppression, I promise you that.

The thing I keep coming back to is that history is full of stories of people doing supernatural things to such an extreme that instant changes have happened. The reason I’m so willing and ready to believe is because of it weren’t possible or dangerous, why do governments work so hard to cover these supposed hoaxes up? Why cover up something and threaten witnesses and destroy pictures and video if it’s just fake anyway? Why work so hard to cover up a “Hoax”?

I’ve also considered something that my guides have said more than once:

“Existence is relative to information available and ones ability to perceive that information. Everything is in a perpetual cycle from moment to moment of drifting from one reality to another.”

Does that mean that it’s real, but not?

Your right to have power to fight back individually. Keep in mind that it will also potentially attract alot of jealous or dangerous foes so you do not entirely getboff scotch free. Im sure there are examples of that in history.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:4, topic:6200”]I’ve also considered something that my guides have said more than once:

“Existence is relative to information available and ones ability to perceive that information. Everything is in a perpetual cycle from moment to moment of drifting from one reality to another.”

Does that mean that it’s real, but not?[/quote]

This is exactly what is true higher intelligence trying to communicate to us all constantly. thanks for putting it in right words.

I feel like it’s going to just happen to me one day. With no warning.

The thing is that the metaphysical stuff is probably more complicated than we are thinking, in this thread you try to understand it mundanely and simply - but its sort of not possible to do so, its something that seems absurd for the quicker way of thinking.

What is empty space anyways, if there is 99% of empty space, empty space is nothing right - so there is not empty space at all, as its nothing… so forth doesn’t exist :DDDDDD try even more philosophical perspectives to get fucked in more positions. (mentally fucked… or metaphysically?)

I think what he is getting at is that most of what we do in reality boils down to what we are expecting from it. The only thing we have to gauge reality with is perception, and it really doesn’t matter what tools we use. We could use a microscope, and even though it might allow us to see smaller things, it only still allows us to view things in a certain color spectrum. Even with infrared machines, the machine has to translate the energy into colors that this perception range understands. If we could actually see infrared radiation, we would possibly become subject to a range of “color” sensations that are completely foreign to the RYOGBIV spectrum.

The problem with metaphysics is that we are just too damned used to being in the perceptual ranges we are in. Even in this range, you have people who have pulled airplanes with their hair. Now some could say, “these were strongmen who trained incessantly with their muscles”, which would be true. But how in the hell does muscle strength transfer so readily to the hair that it has enough tensile strength to support pulling a damn plane? There’s no scientific reason as to how strong biceps means that a person’s hair can act with the same tensile strength as a steel chain, and yet these guys have done that.

The one current that is privy in those men was that they profusely drilled in their mind that there were ridiculously strong. They didn’t except any idea of being weak at all, and in keeping that type of laser-like focus, they were able to gained strength in parts of their body’s that didn’t have very much to do with muscles.

We have a lot of complicated techniques to get from this point to that, and this is not just with metaphysics. There are a thousand different body training techniques, and every one of them has their slew of super stories that justify the claims that are made about them. The same can be said with metaphysics, there are thousands of techniques that the followers of such will swear are the best in the world. And while some are complicated, hard, and/or take a long time, some are quick, simple, and/or easy for people to come by.

So who’s right? Well, whoever is getting their goals accomplished is the one who is right. Does that mean that person is has the only right way, or the universally “best” way? There really isn’t much that can be said with that, because we are living with perceptual abilities that seem to always be relative in some degree. So that means that everything we experience is only as real as our perceptual framework. If that perception allows for different modes of experience, than you can do whatever the hell you want. Whether or not people want that available to them is a completely different matter.