How has magic changed you?

As I sit here, sprawled across my sofa, I find myself reminiscing about the old me. The me before all this magic and astral travel.
It got got me thinking: what changes, if any, have you seen in yourself since starting. Are you a different person? Or more or less the same?

3 Likes

Oh many ways! Here are a few:

• less tolerance for stupidity and inefficiency
  • can see motive behind false information
  • re-ignited childhood wonder of mystery
  • feeling love and passion again
  • sense of accomplishment with successful workings
  • opened awareness to strangeness of life
  • rekindled desire to witness physical manifestations of spirits
  • …
8 Likes

@Rahnoren SNAP!!!

3 Likes

well i guess its my turn

i have more patience
at this point i can totally say i always get my way in some way shape or form
ive aligned with who i truly am rather than pretending to be something im not
i deal with painful or traumatic events. ore carefully and easily
my morals have changed drastically or have been eliminated entirely
ive come to accept self responsibility for my own actions
ive come to realize the importance of family and ones life through necromancy
ive come to terms with the importance of death
and not wasting time and so much more

really it had indeed changed me ever since i picked up the satanic bible by anton lavey

6 Likes

The biggest thing it has given me is my strength

3 Likes

I’m closer to nature (if that’s even possible), my fear is gone, I’m radical, and nothing’s gonna hold me back.

2 Likes

With magic comes… Truth. In that ones eyes are opened and you soon realize the illusions we’ve all been living in. Many “Layers” in this step of realization but for me… I couldn’t stop laughing :grin: And it was a sense of good humor not one of anxiety from seeing the truth. Almost a feeling of always knowing it… But now seeing it as a real part of my life.

2 Likes

Become laconic

2 Likes

Oh, I can definitely relate to being laconic. Maybe not as much in here, but socially and within the society, I am a man of few words. I rather observe at a safe distance, than participate in something I probably wont like. But I do speak out when I have something of value to say. Long fuse and temper…until it burns out.

I have learnt the values of being close to spirits, and being honest with them as much as I’m honest to myself. Denial doesn’t take us far, does it? I have learned to stand up for myself through magic, but I’m still far too kind and far too tolerant at times. It sure makes people drop their guards and jaws when I’ve had enough of the bullshit, though.

4 Likes

I’m spiritual awake and aware, my eyes are open. Through Magick I’ve broken the brainwashing of man’s mainstream religions. I’m free.

2 Likes

I am free of religion and I have a sense of freedom so powerful that sometimes I tear up thinking of how grateful I am.
I don’t need to thank a god I just need to thank my self for pushing my self towards a path like this.

2 Likes

I’ve basically just started on my path. I’ve been gathering information since I was a young teen, but I was of the magickal armchair variety. So far I’m becoming more accepting of myself. Recognizing that dark doesn’t equal evil, or mean I’m an unlovable monster. Something that’s been difficult for me since my close family are all of the fluffy bunny variety. I still struggle at the thought of sharing myself with anyone, spirits included. Slowly but surely I’m opening up though.

2 Likes

Same bro same.
Just recently i started perform ritual more often

1 Like

Magick fucked me up big time. I wouldn’t change that for the world. I killed a fuckwit and then his killer was murdered. That was great. My morality changed. I don’t care about Homo Normalis. I started off rhp. That’s all there was at the time. Got a great Magickal education, then changed sides.

My whole life is Magick - even going to the toilet (ask Crowley). That’s the thing, if your dedicated, everything becomes Magickal. I even do Magick walking in the street or standing in a supermarket queue. I did great Paradigm Magick via the internet and fucked Australian governments and Australians they allegedly represent.

The point is that Magick is very strong, very dangerous and will alter you. Enjoy!

Al.

1 Like

Saved my life ! IT SHOWED ME THAT THEIR IS MORE TO WIN THAN LOSE !

It shows me a world that I always wanted to explore but never actually know and understand ! Now I do better !

It also helped me trained my mind and body in a positive way. Being the me, I used to be in the past… With all the situations that life brought to me today, had I not have the training I wouldn’t be here. I would be drinking daily, probably already dead somewhere or in a mental institution lol

But in the least, I would have been sad and depressed and keep everything inside of me and will not try to see a better vision ! SO I AM VERY GRATEFUL and I want to add that the MAGICKAL LIFE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL LIFE EVER !

2 Likes

My life turns upside down each time I touch it. These past five years have been brutal. Hopefully the future gets better, eh? I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that I’m not that goof a magician. But why stop now after I’ve made a fool of myself. The way I look at it is live as if there are no supernatural beings to help you, but you’re making a few up. Then what happens happens, and it is what it is.

1 Like

If you go into magick with this belief then this is what will become your now which is your reality ! I am sorry to disappoint you buddy. I have been having an issue too with a specific goal but I did not quit and I will not. I tried everything I could and they were so difficult to do ( Yes various places and various religions ) before knowing myself and stepping into the world of wonder ! But here again I have the same issue coming back in my life and the way I look at it in the past is not the same now because before magick I had no control at all over my being and my emotions ! Now I do ! But yet again, I will do my best to get this goal because this is helping me boost my powers ! So it might be happening for that reason explaining the delay !

1 Like

Amorous
Morose
Morse
Horse

1 Like

I’ve gone full circle from “knowing” a “higher order” behind the scenes of life to being an angry agnostic when I found my religion couldn’t be true, to understanding exactly how all paranormal phenomena can reside within what looks like a mechanistic universe.

Chaos Magick combined with the Simulation Theory saved my brain. It’s perfect.

What is truth ?