How frequently do you lucid dream? (POLL)

I’m curious how awake y’all magicians are in the dream planes. I’ve been crunching some numbers with my dream journal and turns out on average I go lucid at least once every five days (probably because I get to sleep in about that same percentage of time).

• I don’t believe lucid dreaming is real.
  • I believe it’s real, but I’ve never had a lucid dream.
  • I’ve had one or two lucid dreams in my whole life.
  • I have a lucid dream about once a year.
  • I have a lucid dream every month or so.
  • I have a lucid dream every week or so.
  • I have a lucid dream multiple times a week.
  • I have a lucid dream about every night.
  • I’m lucid all night, every night.
  • I am like Neo in the Matrix and my entire waking life is a lucid dream.

0 voters

3 Likes

Answered once a month…but it varies. Sometimes I skip a month. Sometimes I have them 2-3 times a week. Usually twice a month or there abouts

2 Likes

Ive woken up in a dream 2 times in my life, never been able to maintain it

1 Like

Intend to have them a few in a short period of time then none for a long time after.

1 Like

Using mugwort and honey suckle mixed, in a tea, will deliver that without a hassle. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am the same way.

1 Like

Wow, interesting results so far. I was expecting most people here to have a higher frequency of lucid dreams, honestly. :thinking:

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that a few people don’t even believe in it. I just recently found out my mother (hardcore atheist/skeptic) didn’t think it was real… I had to literally show her the scientific studies where they’ve demonstrated communication between a lucid dreamer and the outside world via choreographed eye movement before she begrudgingly accepted it. Pretty sure she’s still suspicious though. :joy:

I’ve tried using mugwort tea (no honeysuckle) and mugwort tincture before but never really noticed a difference in either my dream content or lucidity. I’ve read wearing some in a little pouch over your neck or under your pillow is effective too but haven’t gotten around to trying it.

2 Likes

Smoking mugwort works best for me. Both for helping get into trance, and lucid dreaming afterwards

2 Likes

I’ve noticed it usually depends on intensity of my magical workings, but not always.
Sometimes I’ve got lucid dreams night after night, but I have some breaks, too.
I’m sure that anyone can learn to lucid dream by doing very simple exercises.

2 Likes

For me it depends on intensity of magickal working, my diet, and sleep habits. Eating healthy food and getting decent amounts of sleep, as does sleeping with sigils under my pillow helps. Mugwort did alot for me when I’d drink it before bed. I’ve never been able to start a lucid dream, but I “wake up” and realize I’m dreaming quite often. I can control my actions and environment, though it’s slow and kinda sticky like old machinery.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s mostly the case for me as well. I’ve always been jealous that my girlfriend gets WILDs (Wake Induced Lucid Dreams) pretty frequently, but I finally had my first one recently, which was a trip… I went from seeing pure blackness to noticing a dim spot of light in the distance, and was able to “swim” towards it through the void and as it got bigger the detail started resolving until it became the background for the dream environment.

I’m able to fly and summon people for sexual exploits pretty easily, but controlling the environment is a little tricksy at times. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to walk through walls (it feels solid to the touch) and I typically can’t brighten a room if it’s dark. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis are lots of fun though. :grin:

2 Likes

@Nyxifer You gotta add the honey suckle as it makes it work well, wearing a pouch, even thinking about it before bed, will help it along

1 Like

I have telekinesis in a lot of my dreams & it is awesome. I actually forgot I don’t have that power irl, once, & was pissed an object was “disobeying me” when I told it to come into my hand & it didn’t. :smirk:

I’ve had about 3 lucid dreams, I think. When I realize I’m in a dream, then I’m always like, “I wanna fly!” & do that running until you lift off the ground thing. It’s just so fun!

1 Like

What part of the plant? :slight_smile:

@Morn_Hyland the fresher you can get it the better the flower bulb to suck out the nectar, but the dried flower bulb add to the tea for infusion will work too, its the main way due to most people dont have access to the fresh flower.

1 Like

Perfect… will add it to my witchy garden :grin: thankyou! … finally got a comunity garden plot… there is alot of stuff going in thats isnt vegetables :joy: