How famous is too famous?

So I’ve heard that it’s pretty much fruitless to try and curse famous or powerful people you dislike such as celebrities or politicians, but how “famous” is someone when they pretty much have good protection from baneful magick? I won’t name names, but if someone has tens of thousands to over a million of subscribers, would a curse get lost in the crowd? Or are they in that area that while they have thousands of followers, but aren’t a household name so don’t have the positive energy protection that household names have? The kind of targets I have in mind are people who are just relevant enough to have wikipedia pages and/or social media stars.

tl;dr-What’s the most “famous” someone can be and still have a curse be pretty much as effective on them as an average person?

5 Likes

It depends on you but why would you even want to hex a famous person?

Many of them likely practice a form of Sorcery as well.

5 Likes

Plus, mainly,

What is it that you seek to achieve?

There must be a good reason,
For any curse to be effective,
Regardless of target.

Besides, the really powerful Guys actually avoid social platforms. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

6 Likes

When a Celebrity farts and gains positive followers, you know your days of cursing are numbered.

6 Likes

My targets usually happen to be atheistic or something close to that so I’d be very surprised if they did. Mind you, it’s not impossible, but knowing my targets, I’d still be highly surprised they practiced magick in some form.

4 Likes

Instead of such action you could use spirits to elevate you to their level of famous and then imagine how you would feel if there was someone eager to hex you.
Not a nice feeling,am I right?

5 Likes

Actually, what you do is elevate yourself with fame. But then actively seek an enemy who would hex you for being famous. Then find an opposite party who would be a positive support and get a kick out of the action. Then lets party and go to War!

5 Likes

Here is something to consider: When someone is by all outward appearances, winning the game of life by a landslide, what do people often say publically? They thank a personal deity, declaring to either be in God’s favor or stating that the wealth gods have smiled upon them…depending on their level of public disclosure. Either way, they are often protected, if not by personal spirits than by the spirit protectors of rabid fans.
Senior politicians of course, the protection is assured.

4 Likes

I tend to agree with people when they say that alot of famous people practice, and therefore, know how to protect themselves.
At the very least I believe they use the power of positive thinking and manifestation to achieve what they want

3 Likes

So envy by those seeking to curse because beings ignore the one seeking to curse?? Makes you wonder if spirits aided, right place right time, LOA, or just raw skill?

Seems pointless when onecould work on self. Unless that celebrity is attacking you and destroying your life purposely out of the blue they’re no concern.

Some say you should be greatful for others success. I’ve had a time down this route and like a drug I can fall into it. Why should I care about offerings others give to gods/spirits? Why should I care if xyz is successful? Why should I hate them? It’s merely a reflection of self dissatisfaction and perceived failures.

I’d bet we all do it at some point. I like stronger enemies not weak and powerless ones. I’d be more likely to curse myself than curse another (actually I think I have many times).

3 Likes

As someone who is going to become famous I would be very careful. The more reach you have the more likely a decent mage or two will like your stuff. And they will notice your curse just like I would notice if someone cursed ed Sheeran. Be prepared to fight all of thier followers. There is alot of ways an unknown enemy can destroy a more powerful enemy by surprise

7 Likes

That’s a good question that you’d need to find out through trial and error.

Slava Bogum

1 Like

How would you notice that? Sorry, I’m not a magician, I’m a mystic. I’m just curious. I think I have it so easy spiritually I’m oblivious to 99% of what goes on. Do you mean like, if he were to suddenly have shit luck and lose everything physically, you would know he was cursed? Or are you talking about sensing something that’s not physical?

1 Like

Both