How does one self- initiate to Lilith?

You know how people self-initiate to Hekate , Ganesh etc etc.? How does one do that with Lilith?

1 Like

The same way they do it with those names you just mentioned, put the work into reaching out to Lilith to initiate you.

How exactly would I go about doing that? Have you done it? How did you do it?

With her sigil or through her qliphothic sphere.

So! I just look at the sigil? Burn it? What am I to do with the sigil?. Please elaborate.

Evocation or invocation, petition spell, whatever works for you in reaching her.

The same way either with a representation of her like statue, image or sigil. Use that as your access point to connect with her energy. Try doing meditations and calling out to her. Also researching the deity and what symbols they like for example the owl or serpent can be placed on the altar also to enhance its energy. Flowers she would like Lillies and roses. Incense sandlewood perhaps. The more effort you put in the better the relationship will be.

4 Likes

Everyone is saying use her sigil. How? Do I just look at it or do I just have it in front of me? Do I activate it? I’m very confused also I currently don’t have altar space for her and most of those offerings I’m not able to get at the moment. Also can I use tarot cards? Are you guys telling me there is no initiation ritual set in stone for Lilith?

1 Like

You don’t need an altar, or offerings, to make contact. You just need some quiet time.

There is no “set in stone” initiation ritual for Lilith. Allow her to initiate you herself.

This is the basic technique for opening a spirit’s seal:

Open Lilith’s seal, and call to her. Ask her to initiate you into her current.

5 Likes

lol I love you guys so much! Thanks.

What’s the difference between initiating and just working with her?

Initation is a path you don’t back out of until you complete it, it’s like a diet pathworking if anything (atleast how I see it) and working with her isn’t as specific given the former is bound to lead to a specific path dealing with her. Other than that no real difference except for the literal initiation.

6 Likes

Does it have to be drawn or can I use my phone?

You can use your phone, though drawing the seal gives it a more personal touch as it imparts some of your energy to it.

1 Like

I use my phone everyday though so it should have just enough energy as well.

1 Like

It’s not the same as drawing something with your own hands and eyes. Drawing requires far more intention and focus, and thus more energy is imparted than merely opening a jpeg on your phone.

1 Like

Will I need to envision Lilith initiating me or do I simply ask her for the initiation?.

You don’t know what exactly the initiation will entail, so there is really no way for you to envision her initiating you, so just ask her, and then let it unfold as she sees fit.

Cool! Also when I draw her sigil does it have to look PERFECT? I just ripped up the one I drew.

1 Like

No. It doesn’t have to be perfect, only close enough. If you can recognise your drawing as the seal of Lilith, that’s all you need. It can be a bit lopsided, or the lines can be a little off, but as long as the resemblance is clear, you’re good to go.

1 Like