How does lust magick work?

Naja, if you want a specific person, there’s nothing wrong with using magick to target that person. Most of the time, it will either work, or it wont…and by wont I mean that it will have no effect. Failure to the degree of backfiring so badly that you get the inverse of everything you ask for is the exception to the rule.

4 Likes

My best bet is stability in the way she interacts with him, none of her previous partners have been able to offer that, there we’re always fights and in her lowest moments this is what she complained most of.

Fortunately I was able to offer her that while we we’re together, we broke up due to not having the same views on some other things, but that’s for another topic.

Lol :joy:

Yeah my suggestions on self targeting are minimising risk.

1 Like

Don’t get into possession bro it can be a fucking nightmare.

So a break up is in order for you to achieve your desired manifestation?

I appreciate that but don’t get friend zoned and don’t be a fall back on guy. You’re obviously better than that.

Pretty much.

Couldn’t have said it better.

Awesome thread guys, I’ve added @QueenMustang’s excellent summary to the Love and Sex Tutorials thread.

I would add there’s a rare last outcome: the target goes crazy and starts stalking you. It’s happened to maybe three people that mentioned it on here over the years.

It’s risky magick and considered very baneful, so practice with caution.

3 Likes

I myself call unto Lilith for such a ritual. It always work fast and furiously.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on the ritual you use?

1 Like

I’ll tell you about the last lust spell I did.

I casted a sigil at the target to promote love for me and the reaction was pretty good. The target that used to hate and slander me started showing romantic interest and I decided to intensify It.

I called a spirit named Cabra Preta Milagrosa, from a Cyprianic grimoire.

The sexual tension was so hot the next days… But I refrained from intercourse since the target was visibly getting out of control and I didn’t want that kind of drama in my life.

I dismissed the spirit and ended the spell.

No backslash, no karma, Just human natural desire finding an outlet.

2 Likes

I worked with asmodeus in regards to lust work. My advice is maybe talk with asmodeus if you are absolutely unsure on how he does things or how to work with him.

Hear directly from the teacher himself vs asking a student for help is how I think of it. I see these entities as the original mentors. I’m pretty sure EA said that in a video Or two idk which ones I just remember him saying that.

1 Like

Casted a sigil? How?

1 Like

It’s one of E.A’s rituals for love & lust. He shared it for free around the internet.

I’m not sure if this site allows external links but you can find it by a simple Google search, it uses a black and red candle and it’s called E.A. Koetting’s Love Spell.

Umm you don’t need to post it here if you feel so , but could you DM it to me or email? or even discord would work.

I wish I knew how to dm on this forum, been trying to find that option for ages. :sweat_smile:

What was the method for sigil casting you used? Would you have a link to this grimoire?

1 Like

It’s pretty simple. You’ll see it when I DM you.

1 Like

Me too.

How would you go about that? Divination I presume, otherwise for me it’s extremely hard to figure which are my own thoughts and which are the entity’s.

You could go about it with divination yes if your astral senses are poor. But in that case I’d suggest going back to that and making sure you go back to the fundamentals but it can be harder or easier then others I suppose. But yes divination works. I use to talk to spirits through my tarot cards.

You can meditate on there sigil and there are plenty of threads on this community to help you with that.

Scrying. Well I consider that divination even when communicating with another realm but yeah.

Lucid dreaming even. You can check this out idk how your experience is but you can check this book out I have it and it’s excellent.

“Lake of Fire: A Daemonolater’s Guide to Ascension” on Amazon

And hey if you can’t lucid dream then there is a book anyway lol

Very small book but it teaches how to lucid dream with demons.

There are plenty of ways to communicating with spirits.

3 Likes

I simply call her. She is fast, always available and easy to detect. She is really the real deal for me. Even last night, I called upon her and propose I make a pact with her and she was there, minutes later and I also had a dream about her about 1 hour ago or so, and in the dream she manifested a <> for an answer about the pact.

Thanks for the book!

Seems to have come at just the right time too, judging by the synopsis it is exactly what I was looking for.