How does evocation work on a subtle level?

I study the occult everyday for years read every book i can find even all of Koetting’s books. I still cant figure out how does evocation actually work and why I cant see or hear spirits anymore.

Its like 99% of people I know never even consider or question why there here or what happens after death they just live day by day without a care.
What do you think is the real reason the average person doesn’t see spirits …calcification?

Btw can anyone please help me figure out this experience I had with my thoughts informing me on salvia divinorum im going to hell. Thank You.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/satanism-the-septenary-path/salvia-divinorum-hellbound-thoughts/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/satanism-the-septenary-path/salvia-divinorum-hellbound-thoughts/[/url]

In order to see or hear spirits, you should enter into the Theta-Gamma Sync.

In regards to your experience with Salvia, I suggest that you use divination of some sort to find out more about how to approach this information.

Yes I figured out the Theta-Gamma Sync on my own the first time i seen a spirit when I was 19 at the time by accident with no knowledge of the occult. Now with all this knowledge and actually trying and practicing its kinda like the theta gamma sync/my trance states are being blocked somehow.

First things first, DarkAriesGod, please check your messages for instructions on making an intro post in the New Magicians section. It is one of the forum rules that all new forum members post that intro first. There you can describe your background in magic and your goals. That way we will get a better idea of how to best help you.

Also it’s advisable that you don’t cross-reference your threads unless the topics are related to each other. Otherwise your threads can get muddled up and veer off-topic because replies will steer the conversation into two different topics on one thread. Not to worry; it’s been my experience that people here with the information to contribute will find the threads on their own.

So let’s get a timeline to try and troubleshoot this - there was a time when you saw spirits, what can you share about that, first?

Secondly, you can no longer see spirits - do you still gfet contacts in dreams, symbols, coincidences, or is it like a lead shutter coming down?

And finally (for now) what was the last successful evocation you performed - anything you can share will be helpful, including the purpose (we won’t judge you), spirit called, and whgat you method was on that occasion?

Also, as Salpinx mentioned, please check your PMs and do an intro before posting any more on here, it’s one of our rules and it keeps the place mostly free of time-wasters - thanks! :slight_smile:

calcification?

no, undeveloped and/or ignored ability…