How does astral body die?

Many people say astral body dies if not trained after death. How does it die? I know there is a lot of energy in the astral plane and it can be taken. How does it survive for our lifetime?

It doesn’t. I honestly don’t believe it does anyway. No one knows for sure so those people saying that are most likely just listening to what someone else told them.

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider it death so much as a dispersion. It’s still alive, just scattered to fuck knows where. Which boils down to not being able to do anything besides float around like a fart cloud.

1 Like

But why does it disperse?
Why can’t it stay intact?

Isn’t the astral mostly based on thought manifestation? Can’t you just bring it back together/

It is, that’s the issue. Most people are scatterbrained, they lack oneness of Self, so it’s like trying to put a book back together that has every page run through a shredder. They have no reference point as to their core identity, which makes returning significantly more improbable.

1 Like

The terms “soul” and “spirit” are sometimes interchangeable, my tendency is to call “spirit” the eternal part of the living being. At least, talking about an immortality of the soul, we assume the existence of an eternal part.
So, the soul or astral body’s tendency is to deteriorate like the physical body. Some esoterical currents assume in fact that it isn’t immortal but it may become so through initiation (High Magic, or Yoga etc.)

2 Likes