How does a demon manipulate our reality?

Does a demon get its power from humans, being its vessel to existence? Because these demons can do some serious shit. Why don’t they do as they please without humans? Did I just answer my own question? Who knows?

5 Likes

I doubt a demon gets its power from us humans. Demons usually look at us as students, loved ones, family, warriors, etc. They see the potential in us. And some people they simply just see them as a useless waste of potential.

They do as they please all the time. They are here to aid us in obtaining our desires, breaking free from our shackles, empowering us. They employ whatever methods they want, to help us.

I’m very sure they are not by any means at our beck and call. They do what they do for us, because they want to.

Im sure someone else can answer this better than I can. But there ya go.

11 Likes

All power comes from one Source.

1 Like

No one knows. Everyone have to just take their word for it. I don’t mean not vetting imposter spirits either.

I mean even the beings who check out, with long storied histories. There’s no way to confirm anything about them for sure. For many, magick is just a better sell than traditional religion because of all the self aggrandizing.

1 Like

Depends on your point of view. Personally I view all phenomena in relation to self. I also avoid approaching entities from an objective point of view because it doesn’t serve any purpose for me.
I perceive spirits (demons, angels, gods,etc.) as externalized/projected manifestations of the collective will-to-power prevalent in all life forms.
Outside of our perception, they are unbound and primal energy without form. Our minds are therefore the vehicles through which they manifest and take a definite structure.

There’s more to my personal paradigm but you will no doubt come to your own conclusions as you progress through the path. So I’ll stop there.

3 Likes
  1. No and yes. Without the thought of them, they would cease to exist in this realm. The ideal of Chaos Magick would pretty much sum this up to a T.

2. They do not have control over our radical thoughts. While some people may like to assume that possession is real and such. It is, but that’s besides the point… They feed off of specific thoughts and emotions allowing them to continue to be a manifested construct in our reality. While it could get deeper looking into the multiverse theory, and no not the one from comics, the real one.

3. Sort of. They can manipulate our reality through our accepting that they exist in this reality. Many people don’t believe and send out doubt so they never get what they ask for.

2 Likes

Any being can manipulate our reality with enough energy, just as we can manipulate our own reality with enough energy or project to etheric or astral and make ourselves known there. Demons don’t need us if anything demons relationships with humans is either personal or business, they either individually care about a human or not give a crap about the bulk of us. Often times many sugarcoat demons as all caring beings who want to guide humans but personally I find it’s more individual demon than that overly generalized new age hogwash. Same with any being that can affect this reality, Gods, demons, angels, Yokai, Jinn so on and so forth.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Considering the estimated age of our earth and solar system alone… as species, we were born yesterday. To think that any other beings no matter who or what they are, depend on us to exist or express their existence, is not a realistic assumption.

I believe they do. We also do as we please without spirits.

We don’t really know. The theory I believe at the moment, is that they’re masks of “the all” or the spirit of the universe, the father-mother divine spirit or the source, of all that exists. That also includes our own subconscious.

Technically, they don’t manipulate reality, they manipulate themselves the same way a magician does, then reality reacts to change that occurs in itself, it doesn’t change because of someone’s will for it to change.

Their interference is more effective than ours because their spiritual form/bodies, vibrate at much higher levels than our physical bodies. They can lower their vibration and we can operate at higher vibration. At specific point, we can both meet each other, so to speak. The state we call, the crossroads or theta-gamma-sync or the vortex or samadhi etc That’s when/where we establish a personal spiritual-physical unity, not only a communication. At that state, we exchange consciousness, not only verbal information as we usually do in petitions or prayers.

All theory. Nobody can claim truly knowing the truth regarding any spiritual matter. Even if they actually do know, it’s extremely difficult to prove it to others with verifiable evidence or scientific measures. That doesn’t mean it’s not true. What science proved to be true only in past few years, was already known to spiritualists and occultists for thousands of years. That also doesn’t mean people can just imagine crap and go around preaching it as “real” as we see happening sometimes, unfortunately. It’s important to have solid foundation for any claim in any spiritual subject. There’s a thin line between madness and spirituality. That’s the narrow path of magick and occultism.

5 Likes

“There’s a thin line between madness and spirituality.”
Well said my friend, thanks for the thought provoking response :smile:

3 Likes

I have been thinking about this for at least a motth straight, glad to share the same view.

1 Like

It’s a very interesting topic, I guess we all land in the that area of thought from time to time. Thanks to @Funt for starting the discussion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. What is “power” if it doesn’t affect a specific target? Nothing. It’s useless. It doesn’t matter what kind of power the demon has. Without correspondense and affect, there’s no power to use. That’s for demons and other spirits in our realm. That’s how I see it, anyway.

They also do that, but more as a passive role until someone react from their presence. There’s also a layer behind our physical realm where spirits walk freely amongs eachother and interact there. Again, that’s how I’ve experienced this.

That depends on the recipient, though. And what kind of spirits the target has. But, yeah. They _can_do some “serious shit” for sure.

3 Likes

Gold topic. Bookmarked