How do you work with spirits?

Great idea, actually I just read that few minutes ago. Honestly the setup or evocation itself is not a problem. What I was asking about is the nature of the process itself… as a magickal practice. The process that causes the manifestation of your desired result. Looks like you basically get the spirit, tell it what to do or what you want and then hope for the best or “believe”… which is not my style in doing magick. I prefer to create what I want myself and observe every step, knowing exactly what’s happening, if something gone wrong … I could understand what was it, fix it and make it work better etc With this kind of spiritual work all this is not possible. Not saying it’s good or bad, just different than my way. But I totally understand it. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that is why most recommend building a relationship before moving on to a pact. Build up some trust first and start with small things. Once you see the small things work maybe move on to something more important. It’s defiantly not easy. It’s hard not to think about what you ask for. It really is. I just do the best I can to banish the thoughts and focus on something positive. Do what you feel comfortable with because if you don’t have complete faith in the entity you are working with, if you are questioning them constantly, then I can’t see a pact or deal of any kind working. Not well anyways. Build up a relationship and start small. If you just can’t wrap your head around it, stick with what works for you. :blush:

1 Like