How do you use scent/perfume for magick or seduction

I guess this topic goes into this forum.
I am asking both men and ladies here, how do you use scent to achieve seduction, or a goal, or to help you study and remember, etc.

In Hoodoo, a popular fragrance is Florida Water. It is used to clean altars, in spiritual baths, to clean your home, etc.

https://www.unpublishedzine.com/astrology-spirituality/origins-and-spiritual-uses-of-florida-water

Once you become more aware of the spiritual properties of plants then making ritual use of products that contain certain extracts and oils becomes common place.

In terms of drawing things in Hoyt’s Cologne has been traditionally used in gambling and to increase luck.

Some people use “condition” oils as perfume, especially if they are designed to attract the opposite sex.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but linking to a web site that offers magical services is against the forum rules, so I have edited it out of your post.

Sorry, it wasn’t done intentionally. That would be highly disrespectful to the people who actually pay for this forum to exist. I’ll be more mindful.

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

I’ve created my own perfumes and scents before and use them often. I also perfume my toiletries like shampoo and conditioner with roses, jasmine, lavender, for attraction and so on.

I make and use oils in a lot of my work in general so I don’t really need to go out and buy some (save for a few, like musk) to add to ethanol for cologne. It can be tedious because you have to wait about a month for the herbs, spices, etc to diffuse in oil before adding drops into ethanol, and wait another month for the alchohol to absorb the scent. But the process I think is worth it when it’s fairly inexpensive.

When I make my oils and perfumes I do it like any spell. I add the ingredients that are associated with my desired results.

I had an obsession and attention spell a few years back by bathing with scented oils, and it certainly worked but I had to stop it for getting annoying after a while. Made a few others, as well.

Olfactory is actually one of the main sensations that can jog memory very well. If I needed to remember something for a test I chew a specific flavor of strong gum while studying and chew it again during the test. Not exactly Magic but good to try if you need to remember things, just try to write down what you need to remember in addition.

Currently trying to work on one for prosperity in work, such as to be worn during job interviews, talking to bosses, talking to clients, going to job fairs, etc. For both the fact the herbs and spices are magical as well as it should help make you more memorable in face-to-face situations due to olfactory-memory connection. So long as it smells nice, of course.

More or less just the same as any spell, it just happens to smell nice.

You could additionally ask for spirits to bless your perfumes, whether you made them yourself or bought them from a store.

If you buy perfumes from a store, you can look up the notes they have and establish a magical purpose for them. Eros Flame by Versace, for example, has notes of Orange, Lemon, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Rose, Geranium, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka, and Vanilla. Most of it’s notes are associated with mental clarity, protection, prosperity, astral work, and cleansing. About half are associated with love in some way. Not that you need designer perfume’s necessarily, something cheaper like Imari by Avon has Orris Root, Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang, Lily of the Valley, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, and Vanilla, which have associations with the mind, astral, and mostly love. Cheaper perfumes usually have less complicated notes in them, so they might suit your needs more precisely anyway.

Edit to add: I’ve also used perfumes in association with deities and spirits. They make good offerings. Using your physical body to wear specific clothes, fashions, styles, colors, jewelries, perfumes, etc is an excellent offering to many entities as it shows your devotion and dedication to both them and yourself. Plus, the motivation helps people have better hygiene.

3 Likes

I used a love potion from a witch which is famous in here in Greece,She is named Mara Meimaridi and the potion I used was esthir.I got my ex with that potion.I bought another one of hers again called Dalkas Sikisik.It is used to sexually seduce someone.I wore it the first day and I went to the store.Every man in the store was staring at me.Kinda creepy.The guy I wanted to attract showed zero interest