How do you summon runes?

Is it even possible to summon them?

Gaze at a rune to open it almost as a spirit’s sigil then repeat either “I summon the rune X” or “(Rune), I summon you”.
Naturally like in the classic case you may do this for knowledge or power; it’s a core procedure, with all the possible stuff to add like circle, candles…

4 Likes

Runes are tied to the tree of Ygdrassil, they are semi-sentient and usually require a sacrifice before they allow a person to fully work with them, which is why in experiences and lore blooding the runes is a sacrifice of the self as Odin sacrificed himself to himself and as he bled down the tree the runes gave him access to all their power.

However, just looking at the runes as power sources can go all kinds of wrong because you also need to work to understand them individually.

2 Likes

This may help.

http://www.northernshamanism.org/children-of-the-void.html

3 Likes

Fascinating read, I’ve never thought of the runes in this way. Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Hi I have already introduced myself before as I joined but there goes nothing, I’m Max Kings, a seeker of help from the Prince’s of the underworld and hoping to learn a new experience I never had towards becoming a magician… I’m a musician and also like to gamble on sports betting and predictions and that’s exactly where I need the help of those spirits and demons in helping me achieve my goals, there’s not much I wish aside those, unless for teleportation and future seeing abilities if theres ever such thing… Lol
am still a newbie in this magic stuff and so far have had no luck summoning any spirits of demons, pls I need a thorough guide at this, I’d appreciate an email contact from any caring person pls, reply like my life depends on it Pls… @Maxkings4ever@gmail.com…i need those spirit being urgent help desperately but I don’t know if am even getting any thing at all right from what I read up on the net before joining this forum