Introduction + How do you summon a demon correctly?

Hi there! My name is ace. I’m somewhat new to the whole world of magick. I’ve been practicing for about a year and I half. I mainly do sprit working, divination, and somewhat demon work. Recently, I have converted from wicca to luciferianism and I can’t express how happy that has made me. Since converting I have gained an interest in working with the demons, but I just don’t know where to start. Trying to figure out how to do a proper summoning has been extremely difficult. Now, I feel like I am ready to start to work with demons but I don’t want to offend them with my lack of knowledge. If anyone can give me some pointers or steps to properly get into demon working I would greatly appreciate it!

Welcome @Lucifersbestfriend It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magic ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I’m not sure what it means when say where do I hail from. Can you explain?

Never mind. just click the link @DarkestKnight posted

Do I edit my post with my introduction?

1 Like

If you prefer, you can edit the information about yourself into your post, and I can move this to the proper category.

Is the edited version better?

It’s better, yes, thank you. I have edited your title to reflect your introduction, and moved this to the correct category.

I am confused though. You say you mainly do “spirit working” but don’t know how to summon a demon, so what kind of spirit work do you do?

I like to work with contacting my past loved ones. I’ve been able to have a real good insight to the other side since I was a kid. I Guess spirit working wasn’t the best choice of words??

1 Like

So ancestor work, basically. That’s cool :slight_smile:

As for summoning demons, please use the search function in the upper right. Just type in “evocation guide” and then click on the third option that comes up. It will give you a basic technique for evoking any demon.