How do you remove any curses that might've placed upon you?

Thank you so much Hermes! You have given me so much helpful instructions and guidings. I am grateful for this.

How well is Opfaal at removing fear, anxiety maybe procrastination?

Very good. Not sure about procrastination though, as that is not really a fear or phobia.

Don’t believe on them. That crap cannot affect you, you are way much more stronger than the people who have cursed you.

3 Likes

Get a copy of Ben Woodcroft angelic books, they work very well for breaking curses.
Damon Brand’s Magickal Protection is great too, I recently helped a friend break something very nasty that was sent to him and we used info from both books.
There’s another great one by Desmond Wilde on the 72 Angels and it’s $0.99
Also the 72 Angels by Damon Brand is very helpful.

A word of caution: if you decide to use the rituals the curse and attacks may intensify, whatever happens don’t stop until you finish the rituals!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!But can you give me some instructions and examples? What means to not to stop the rituals? Are the rituals really long? Also I may be unable to perform the rituals since I live with my parents and they might not allow me to do so, but I want to. Is there’s any other way?

1 Like

The rituals are short in duration for the most part but with the 72 Angels it is recommended you do them for eleven days and start on a Thursday.
There’s a ritual in Magickal Protection that lasts 33 days, so the trick is to be persistent and do it every day, after that everything should feel much better. The books are very easy to follow, I recommend the kindle versions.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try it shortly and see what happens afterwards, and then tell here on a post. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I dont know how to send a message on here but I’d love to know about the two things you’ve just mentioned. Just whenever you have time.

1 Like