How do you remove any curses that might've placed upon you?

Greetings. It’s been buggin me for quite a long time now, and I really need your help. How do you remove or break a curse that was placed upon you or could’ve placed upon you for some long time? Without knowing who cursed you in the first place or without knowing the enemy? It is a really powerful curse that was placed upon you for a long time. How’d you remove it from any way? Please I need your help really! I’m suffering a lot

3 Likes

. Go out and stand on the ground, rub the sole of your right feet(bared) on the ground, take dust from that part of the ground and hold it with the tip of your five fingers. Then bring it near your mouth and blow it upwards. You have to blow it in such a say that it goes up and then falls on your head. This is the most critical part. Practice few times and it will happen effortlessly.

Got it from a siddha level yogi who mostly spends time in the Himalayas meditating. But yes, there are siddhas living over 1800 years, like babaji, may be even master sunam. He is probably most junior siddha, attained his state within few decades ago. Not all are of same stature. Tried to be accepted as his discipline but it turns out he is not interested.

He said that, the right part of the body corresponds to the divine and the left part to the astral.( in a relative sense) And we live in the realm of EARTH (where solitary is most essential for life) , the physical world. So using earth and the right side of the body one is basically stopping the attack from manifesting in OUR world. He also said doesn’t matter how powerful the attack, or the attacker is THIS WILL WORK TO STOP IT.

Hope it helps.

25 Likes

thank you so much. where I live is hard to find ground I mean I live in a very urban place. so will it work anywhere?

1 Like

If it is dust it will work too. But make sure it goes up and then falls on ur head.

3 Likes

I think the really important part is just that its dust from the ground

3 Likes

thank you so much. i will try this when I go outside, beside do you know any spirits or demon or angel that can help you remove any curses that was placed upon you?

2 Likes

I know a being that handles curses EXTERMELY WELL. Its called a Jenglot. They’re from Indonesia. Good luck getting a hold of one, i got really lucky finding mine

3 Likes

archangel michael. here is his sigil the one on the upper right.

4 Likes

how do you find them? do you have to use sigils to communicate with them or any other way?

2 Likes

Honestly i only found mine because she happened to be in the area for some reason and i got a hold of her and she was interested im my hair. Usually you have to go to Indonesia to get one, OR go questing for them. My Jenglot does not have any form of sigil associated with her so i have no real advice on it besides good luck because damn are they hard to find and keep in top shape

4 Likes

Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from EA’s grimoire, Kingdoms of Flame. It’s one of his specialties.

Sigil is available on the forum. Just search for it.

10 Likes

By contacting Satan.

2 Likes

jenglots are more like mummified creatures that can only be found in indonesia im dealing with a certan curse well dealt by a powerful entity not even a human if you want you can contact me directly and exchange informations we found maybe we can find a way together to break our curses

5 Likes

thank you very much, hopefully I might!

Well what kinda curse is it OP? Rare beings like Jenglots are good at this sorta stuff, but when you don’t have any of those, knowing how it was made and what it does is half the hardship! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s actually excessive bad luck, whatever I want even the shortest and simplest goals in my life which seems to end up never getting, bad mood always without knowing what exactly causing it, bad health even after eating so much, also depression and massive anxiety. i’m not saying I’m totally cursed just that I want to remove any curses that may have placed upon me, without knowing who did that to me. BOTTOM LINE I just want to heal myself from bad things. As I am well aware of which bad things I’m responsible of and which I’m not

3 Likes

Get this book and perform the Freezing a Curse ritual. I’ve found it effective, but in my case I had multiple curses put on me so had to perform the ritual for each one that I detected.

However, you could get the KoF grimoire and petition Opfaal, the angel of deliverance. He can take curses off you and restore you to spiritual health. PM me for details if you want to proceed with Opfaal, as I did the ritual in a specific way.

Also, there’s a knot spell I can teach you if you want. It worked for me.

8 Likes

thank you so much @InfernalUnicorn I will PM you shortly! Again thanks for these since It was hard to find some rituals, I must perform them.

2 Likes

Ask Althaln, he is a guide into darkness, he is familiar with all darkness and can send away or bring beings forth with ease, he is a spirit, a guide, highly respected…; he is epic! He requires the necessary respect of course as any spirit…;

Darkness doesn’t always has to rhyme with ‘evil’ though, let’s say the omega polarity, the negative polarity. As an aspect of the Godmind, he is an epic ally, ask him to always navigate the GodMind in a most self-empowering and pleasant way if you wish, it’s a helpful request…;

otherwise an angel, opfaal,
Bondage, curses, negative attachments,
If you’re stuck, depressed, desperate…
Archangel Michael too,
Zadkiel is great in that too, Raziel,
Raphael, ask them all if you wish,

Meatorat helps you get the spirits of the dead,
An angel with a golden sword, into caverns

6 Likes

No problem. Speak soon.

1 Like