How do you physically prep for demon Kings?

When working with demon kings such as King Paimon and King Belial, how do you physically prep?
I’m planning on working with both for the first time and will tidy the room I work in, have offerings ready and take a shower and dress in my finest :slight_smile: - in the same way I would for work, a special event or meeting.

I wondered how you go about it?

I try to be only myself in truth. Maybe I offer gifts, and I behave respectfully. I dress very normally and instead of focusing on my appearance, I focus on the request. The first few times you always try to make a good impression, but I think it is more the attitudes that make the difference. Don’t be swaggering, but always humble and polite.
Once you start calling them more often you give less importance to these things, they know how you are, and if you establish a good relationship they treat you as an equal.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zaanein.
Dressing well/appropriately for the occasion is part of who I am and what I would do normally. Even when I leave the house or go and meet my Mum, I make sure I do :slight_smile: . It’s what’s been instilled in me growing up so it’s a part of me now. All meetings with my nearest and dearest are ones where I try (not always succeed, but try) to be at my best. I’m not a tidy person however but would tidy up for any guest. These are all physical things that I do as part of showing respect.

I’m not worried about my behaviour as I’d like to think that I behave respectfully to whomever I meet, regardless of who they are…and don’t really have the energy to not be myself. That’s not to say that I haven’t had the odd uncool interactions like everyone else.

I sincerely want to build a connection so I agree with putting equal thought into the request.

1 Like

I generally clean myself and my space, bringing my mind to focus on the upcoming evocation as I do so. Keeping my mind focused, I will then set out my tools and make sure I have everything needed, before beginning the ritual.

3 Likes

This! I thought I take a bath before seeing your comment. I actually will make a herbal and essential oil of the herbs and oils they Gabor and bath in that with salt etc.

2 Likes

That is pretty much what how I prepare, especially on the very first evocation. I’ve evoked while wearing a suit before for Bael (don’t have to necessarily go that far but you get the point)

2 Likes

I remember the suit story.

1 Like

@Angelb1083 - I like your idea of using essential oils which are preferred by the individual demon, as a bath soak.

1 Like

It’s one of my stronger Magick types, so I add them into
My ritual baths before evoking.

1 Like

Also exciting your sexual senses