How do you personally dispose of Baneful magic leftovers and does your method make a difference to results?

I am asking as methods can vary so much from chucking in the trash,to leaving at the crossroads etc.
I usually burn mine in an old washing machine drum in my back garden
I was left with Petitions and sigils and other stuff from last night and it takes ages to burn and burying is so time consuming.

1 Like

Burn or bury.
I hate burying and do it seldom, it just creates landfill . Sometimes I do it the night before the rubbish gets picked up and put it out on the street in someone else’s bin late at night. Or cook it down depending on what it is, if its organic or not. I have boxed it in a tin box and sunk it with a brick - that’s an idea from someone else. Again hate putting stuff in lakes and ponds so never did that again.
Shredder for paper stuff
Recycling bin
Also, cemetery’s have bins too, so that’s handy.
Dissolving agents.
Make friends with someone who had access to a kiln or incinerator.
Hospital safe disposal bins or hospital general waste.
The back of shop bins.
In Australia we get 3 bins per house. One red for general waste, one yellow for recycling and one green for garden waste ( but only if the rubbish is being collected and I usually get up early to watch it go. Sometimes I separate bits and put them in the smoker bins.

Also I have to be mindful of anything with pins, nails or needles, or anything that wont break down and will attract wildlife- not good for animals.

For anyone else reading never leave sharps in animal matter and then bury it, something will dig it up and die.

…but good ol fire is the best :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I would hate for anyone to open a bin bag and read my petition,hence why I burn it.
I wish I lived near a swamp actually, that would be good

2 Likes

Rotting, stagnant water is divine for a finishing a spell. No swamps near me anymore unfortunately only pretty parks and running streams :pensive:

2 Likes

Great idea. What about a sewer pipe so the cursed one is surrounded by shit forever more? like the faeces spell. This just came to me now

3 Likes

Actually you just read my mind.
I know someone who writes on toilet paper so it can be flushed.
Good idea!!!

2 Likes

Omg I’m going to use this soon. Cant believe I didnt think of it or adapt it before.

1 Like

Me too! Hey, great minds think alike. I am sticking that guy in a jar of poison then putting him down the sewer pipe in time.

2 Likes

Are you talking just paper? If so might I suggest a worm garden? I knew a neighbor who collected newspapers (lots of ink) so combining some earth with shredded newspapers, and coffee grounds/filters worked well especially when he introduced the worms to the garden (you need to water it and turn the mulch here and there. When it gets hot and eventually steams on cold days you have a good mulch and probably happy worms. If the mulch gets too big then add it to other earth and start an herb or flower or w/e garden.

If the mulch container is open on the bottom directly to the earth the worms will eventually be attracted. You could make this a shrine as well for additional earh spirit help. Paper… it’s very recyclable.

I’m not sure about incense sticks and ash. You could try a different mulch bin for that with same principles and experiment.

There are even mulch bins you can rotate with a crank but you’d have to add worms manually there.

1 Like

I also burn them (while visualizing my target having a horrible death in those flames, screaming in anguish as the smell of his burning flesh fills the atmosphere, because I’m good person above everything else) and throw the ashes in the trash can, exactly as the target deserves. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have put dolls in outhouses along side roadways so they csn continue to gry shit on

3 Likes

I like to throw mine away. Or leave it in a wooded area I don’t frequent.

1 Like