How do you order your wording in pacts or petitions?

I am struggling with this, perhaps utilizing a dictionary or thesaurus might be a winner for me. When I am writing my petitions out, I try to keep it to a clear, concise, readable sentence. I encrypt it, and write the encrypted name on the back of the petition.
When it comes to … lets compare it to an Information Technology project, each step is a milestone, and all that jazz.
If a particular spirit is assigned to that particular task, but you are not careful with your wording, can it harm you and your loved ones?
Also wording to not possess pets in the process, that might be helpful as well as utilization of an altar in a circle and a triangle outside rather than open space such as your bedroom.

1 Like

An example might be you keep it pertinent only to you yourself, so nobody else is harmed in the process, where it cannot come from another pet or person, such as “Thank you Furcas for helping me to develop my clairvoyance and clairaudience, despite medication I ingest.”

3 Likes

I have worked with some very dark spirits including djinn and I have never had them harm a pet or family member. So I wouldn’t worry about putting it in the pact as it would be common sense to respect those around you. If it makes you feel better though, it won’t hurt.

5 Likes

Old RHP leanings such as “An it harm none…”

1 Like

I suppose by keeping it pertinent to the self, do you use a particular grouping of words as a template of sorts? I mean, beyond the idea or definition of a sentence that is.

1 Like

I suppose another example would be that you are particular toward an entity, such as
“Thank you Prince Orobas for helping me to get an offer letter from Barracuda Networks, even without a formal interview process!”

or

“Thank you King Belial for helping me to get even with John Doe.”

1 Like

I believe it can be limited in the exchange clause of the pact. If you say it is only something from you, it can only be something from you.

Zen

1 Like