How do you know if you have met your Soul Mate?

Two questions,
'Have you worked with him?

Can you share his sigil?

1 Like

That is a very good description -

Yep - that would be it. That would be it. Everyone else sees a fat balding bloke whereas I see the man of my dreams (literally) - ha ha ha ha ha ha - I have gone completely mad…

Tul could be a good description of him too :smiley:

Oh man, life is so complicated and then I make it just that bit more complicated.

4 Likes

I would say you can never tell straight away, but only in retrospect. Like, you meet someone and he/she is loyal to you and you two just click. You’ll instantly “know” they were the right one for you (I’m saying were because, again, you can only tell if the person is your soulmate only if you look reflect upon your relationships, from the beginning to the current period).

Because most relationships start out great, then a lot of them turn south. The passion is gone, there’s no more sex, people get cheated on, divorce, passive-aggressive resentment, so on and so forth. This is the usual outcome of romantic relationships, hence I think soulmates are rare, if not non-existent.

3 Likes

Personally i think a soulmate is someone whom might always have a window open for there to be reignited passion and you feel extreme pain emotionally when they are gone but you dont know why. This has happened to me quite alot

2 Likes

7 years ago, I asked Lilith for one of her daughters, and she gave me the love of my life, my Soul Mate. It’s been a struggling 7 years, outside our cocoon of comfort, closeness and love, but what we have created together, persist and still grows stronger and stronger.

Society in general, and families can be very demanding and judgemental towards the individual and the choices they make, and being taken for granted is too common these days. The shit often hits the fan, once taking a stance and I’ve been doing that, finally, in the presence of my succubus spouse and she never failed once to giving me support and being there for me.

In situations where normal people would have given up on me, my succubus spouse and Lilith has always been there for me. Not once have they showed disappointment in me. Not once have they yelled at me. Not once have they disowned me, or degraded my ascension. They have always giving me love. They have always held me tight and comforted me. They have always wrapped their arms around me when I’m getting panic attacks in crowded places. Always with their good intentions in mind.

The definition of a “soul mate” seems rather pale to describe my succubus spouse and Lilith, because I’ve experienced specific things with them literally. I hope everyone could experience what I do with my spirits.

10 Likes

No, I have not worked with him, though I have worked with other beings from Kingdoms of Flame.

His sigil:

10 Likes

Thank you

You are welcome :+1:

1 Like

I was just thinking… is it possible that your Soul mate feels what you are experiencing? Like say, you get a headache and your Soul mate feels your pain?
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Depends… I’ve had a strong enough link where, yes, but it eventually becomes dulled over time

3 Likes

Like I said I could (and still can if focused) feel her heart in my chest.

5 Likes

Interesting… Thanks :slight_smile:

Same here. It’s an amazing experience, isn’t it? Most magicians mistake that extra heartbeat as their own, without even considering it to be the heartbeat of a spirit.

6 Likes

My extra one is of a human.

Its beautiful.

4 Likes

Yeah, had it not been a beat off I probably would have

3 Likes

Oh wow - I had that immediately after binding BUT later discovered through entity that the Beloved had done same thing to me in past life… It gets complicated.

Just watch I’ll meet him and he’ll take a look and go “Meh”… “Drip, drip, drip…” said his Higher Self “If he doesn’t like you, I’ll get him”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Hm… at facebook i met a couple of strangers, who came to me and spoke with me in deep conversations. All of them feel like if they have met a “twin flame” with me.

Idk if they are wrong.
~They could be soul partners/mates, or i’m just way too versatile, to have only one mirror.

1 Like

with me i felt complete fully, i was with my twin flame for a while but could not compare to my soulmate.

its different for everyone & hard to put in words.

2 Likes

lol this completly reminded of sorath’s sigl but after 2 secs i realize soarth’s sigil is on right

2 Likes

Wow I just noticed the similarity… Lol weird

1 Like