How do you feel about this?

People say god is righteous . How do you all feel about this ?

1 Like

Ex-catholic. I already knew how much bs there was. I call myself “EX-catholic” for a reason.

I’m fairly certain Yahweh started as a war deity. I may be mistaken… Either way I see all dogma as bs that should be snuffed so…

6 Likes

Who’d want to join that if all it is - is killing, vengeance and hatred? I’d rather have gods who encourage cuddling, blissing each other out and love.

5 Likes

Billions of people are deceived

2 Likes

I’ve often asked the same question about a few gods. I think the issue is context and disputes with neighbors.
I am not sure if that’s the answer.
I think a fair answer and generally good advice is to do what you need to do to rise, and be your true self.

2 Likes

Kek

1 Like

It’s true… many people are deceived… I think Satan is the good guy. I heard from a YouTube video that Satan in Sanskrit means truth. To me Yahweh wants to take away fun, our power, while Satan wants us to have fun, to make the best of life, to tap in to our godlike power.

2 Likes

That is why the world is in a mess, poverty is one horrible form of slavery.

4 Likes

Troll god bollocks from a now-destroyed parasite, ignore and pursue ascent - is how I feel! :+1:

6 Likes

Tbh I am more of a warrior kind of person. Love to fight so it sounds good to me as long as I don’t hurt anyone unnecessarily