How do you feel about calling demons w/o magickal circle?

I never use circles or triangles for that matter, I feel it is rude to invite one and constrain the demon, I don’t have the need to use the names of God, and they seem to be much more helpful when treated with proper respect. And when I dismiss, I simply bid them a respectful farewell. Of course there are some I haven’t invoked or evoked, which may require this, but so far there haven’t been any problems. I treat them like a welcome guest, so why would I turn and make them unwelcome in any way.

1 Like

I have never used a circle. I mostly work with infernal spirits. I feel safe around them. My cats also stay with me while doing rituals and they enjoy their energy or seem to be curious about them. For me it’s a good sign. If you feel like using a circle do so. You won’t offend them.

1 Like

I think about the circle as mainly being symbolic. It actually can help one get into the mindset of calling on an entity. The only entity I evoked who didn’t seem to like it much was Beleth. (and I actually got better visuals by removing it.)

I’ve Also summoned demons with Circle and without Circle. Without now is the best.
1st the’ve appeared only in imagination,
2nd in Soul,
3rd in Dharma Vessel,.
4th. In broken heart.
5th. in Alchemy Vessels.
6. Now they are flying everywhere in my room, in my House,
In My city, All over the world.

1. There is a good way to control them with MindOfCrowley/Buddhamind, KaliLLah (Kali+Allah) Spirit Control, But it’s my Personal Brabnd:),

When I use circles I only use Enoch Petrucelly’s circle and never LBRP. He argues it is like inviting a demon pointing a knife at it when you use LBRP, so I always use his circle, that is more adapted to demonic work. It has three Egyptian gods and Azazel in it. (use the one from Black witch - a grimoire of daemonic tongue, since the one in The book of soul retrieval has wrongly drawn pentagrams although otherwise the BEST starter book out there)

If you use the Goetia sigils they allready have the protection circles so actually can use them directly. The chaotic way is the sigil without circle there would be from case to case an interesting point in using protection circles.

1 Like

Idk, I tried his pentagram rite, I use it everyday and honestly it’s pretty powerful, that Ritual aligns my spine and removes blocks from it every time I do it

The inverted pentagram simply represents energy descending, it’s the Yang current, the North Star

It represents heaven energy because you can’t ascend anywhere after that, you can only descend

Just to clarify, I have no problem with inverted pentagrams. It was just that the arrows showing in what corner and direction you are supposed to draw the was wrong in the first book. I like his circle and the entities have shown themselves to me when they sensed I had a problem with how to visualize them. (actually Baal helped me see better)

What is the correct formation from your viewpoint? Asking out of curiosity

I asked him directly since he had drawn them differently in those two books and he said the way they were drawn in Black witch was the correct way: you begin at the bottom and go to upper right when you draw the inverted pentagrams in the air around you. Also, to him it isn’t really that important whether they are inverted or not, it just signifies your inclination/path.

I can tell you it really works. I am constantly attacked astrally so close to the physical it really hurts by another living person and a golden circle with blue flames on it keeps him off, but only as long as I visualize it.