How Do You Define 'Ascent'? What Does The Left-Hand Path Mean To You?

@Iam Incide- that’s a great way of looking at it. I’m very much into the whole idea of the evolution of consciousness.

@Succupedia - Yeah, I hear you. I agree that it’s there’s no point assigning labels to things simply for the sake of it. The issue that I had was that everyone seems to throw around these terms (myself included), but it occurred to me that what I think of as ‘ascent’, might be drastically different to how someone else defines it, and this would inevitably lead to confusion and misunderstandings. This would then be a hindrance to actual practical progress.

For example, when EA talks about certain demons who can assist with ascent in Evoking Eternity, I want to understand what exactly that means, before deciding whether that aligns with my goals or not.

The main confusion for me was the whole issue of whether or not ascent is concerned with the ‘here and now’, or more about the attainment of a different state of existence in the afterlife. The definition of the LHP by Stephen Flowers that I quoted above was not quite clear on this distinction, and also people like MW Ford, when talking about the goals of Luciferianism, says things like ‘Luciferianism is about the ‘here and now’, but also about the spiritual’- not a direct quote btw, but something along those lines. It has never been quite clear to me what exactly is meant by these sort of statements.

Sorry to dig this old thread up but I was watching the matrix last night, a trilogy of films that fascinate and fixate me as they represent the controlling factors of earth, which is of cause exactly what the matrix is and the illusion it creates to try and keep us at bay. Now Eva, I was watching the scene in the first movie where Neo goes to see the oracle and there’s a young boy in the waiting room who can bend spoons?

He can perform this feat however because he’s woken up to the truth and he knows how to push his will over the physical world and he’s trying to teach Neo how to do it. The young boy says to him…

“do not try to bend the spoon as that’s impossible ~ instead, only try to realise the truth, there is no spoon, then you will see that it’s not the spoon that bends but only yourself”*

It is only when we totally change how we feel about something and how we think about it, will it then change in our external reality. This is very close to the Goddess principle (also quantum physics) and your intention of wanting to alter your surroundings at will. I truly feel that this could be a definite way of rising to that level of instant change, unless of cause time has to pass to build your requests through spiritual intervention as not everything can happen instantly.

I know the allegory of the matrix Eva, just like I know the true message behind the wizard of oz, which is a tale of our journey through life and how we manifest our realities, whereas the matrix reflects the machine we are held in and how to break out of it > hence one of the driving forces behind Black Magic and why many people turn to it is to break free and take control.

If you know the major arcana from the Tarot well enough, then you may notice that the fool and his dog were depicted as Dorothy in the film with her dog Toto…Judy Garland portrays the souls journey through life and her dog is our instinct, which leads us if we choose to listen to it, for the word dog spelled backwards is GOD!

*Sorry for this cryptic bullshit, I hope you understand this because It’s too difficult to put into words as each person has too grip it in their own way I suppose, not to mention apply it. I’m sure you will though as you have fine depth and articulation judging by your posts. I myself don’t use this, or have any desire to as I prefer to evoke and conjure. The whole process of manifestation is amazing to me though and has many sides to it.

2 Likes

God is essentially like the energetic power. When you get God spelled backwords to Dog one can then use the term “Devil Dog” because the devil is all about energy brought down to the level of Material Power. The political slant on this of course is that term is used for Marines, where what The Controlling SuperUsers of the Matrix are basically saying is that Gods/Devils are basically the New World Orders Guard Dogs (Fyi I am by no means a conspiracy theorist…I just noticed some symbolism).

When you bend yourself you bend other things around you. This is because there is a natural Give and Take of energies, subatomic particles, etc between all people. This falls in lines with Lines of Fate and Karma and the reasoning behind some ofnthe shamanick Death Rituals. Because in order to attain a new position (a new Title…and hence a new Presentation and Senatorship: Belial) Role in the Matrix, one essentially unwravels ones self of Entangled karma in order to Find or even to Engineer a new set of circumstances (this engineering of karma goes along with Building a new Body…i.e. Godform…so theres multiple facets to just being a God…it reflects the world around one). Because of this exchange of information at unseen levels in a sense yes you are bending the spoon. I would wager that ones ability to do greater feats of bending would be related to ones control of Psychokinetic Power exercised on those levels.

Well, except curiously enough there is no escape from the Matrix, that’s the point. The Architect says that the current Matrix is the sixth. The first matrix was a paradise, a utopian Eden; but it was rejected, humans couldn’t accept such a perfect existence. They found out in the second matrix that people would accept the matrix is they were given a choice, even subconsciously, so 99% of the people would accept the matrix and 1% would not accept the choice and they would be a part of those who do not accept the matrix.

When the Architect says to Neo that he, as the prime program, is the ONLY anomaly in an otherwise harmony of mathematical perfection. What does that mean for Zion and those supposedly outside the matrix? Neo is seen to have power in Zion: he techopathically shuts down the machines; when he loses his eyesight, he is still able to see auras and stuff. These are things that it doesn’t make sense for him to be able to do outside of the matrix.

Further, the direct connection between their “virtual” bodies in the matrix and their bodies in real life. If you die in the matrix you die in real life, why? If you suffer injury in the matrix, you start to literally produce blood, how? They’re all connected via mental consciousness, your brain doesn’t make you bleed. And, the granddaddy of them all, Neo restarted Trinity’s real heart by touching her virtual avatar’s heart. That doesn’t make sense, unless they are they share a physical link. Because both exist inside the matrix.

Also, the boy you speak of, “There is no spoon.” Later, in the third movie he sends Neo a present in Zion, and it’s a spoon. The message is clear, there is no spoon Neo. Zion is a part of the matrix, there is no Zion.

There is no escape from the matrix, and that’s the point the directors were trying to make. Even those who rebel and try to gain autonomy, are doing so from within the bounds of the matrix.

The only thing outside of the global matrix in reality is Outer Space…the many galaxies beyond.

ascension to me is the expansion of consciousness and the willingness to constantly seek power through knowledge.

many say its becoming a god, and thats correct, but more than that. its about finding your purpose, the mission you believe in most, and becoming that in your every action.

Ascent is reaching ones full potential even if it is infinite and the process is infinite, and LHP is the process.

[quote author=jboy link=topic=7296.msg77392#msg77392 date=1451886116]
I generally dislike the term ascent. It makes me feel that I am trying to improve myself spiritually or something. My goal is just to prosper monetarily and sexually until I die (which I would prefer would happen sooner rather than later).
[/quote
Well slap me around and call me Susan! That’s Great! I love it! I say go for it. By all means experience that to the fullest! Find your pleasures my friend.