How do you deal with your negative emotions?

I’m generally a happy person, not given to anger or jealousy or resentment, but recently I’ve been miserable and I haven’t been able to find a cause or an outlet. I think the bulk of it is dissatisfaction at work; I hate my job and recently a coworker got a promotion that is grinding my gears. It’s silly for me to feel this way; I didn’t even apply for the new position because I don’t want it because I wish this place would fall into the ocean. Still, I’m having these weird intrusive thoughts about hating everyone and wishing everyone else was as unhappy as I am. I don’t know how to get rid of these feelings. Does anyone have any advice?

6 Likes

same here these past few weeks have been hell

2 Likes

Same… strongly suspect something to do with the moon :waning_crescent_moon: nearly had a mental breakdown earlier after not feeling like myself for the last few weeks, emotional outbursts now and again are usual but not these type of emotions of late , someone please advise how to deal without effing loosing it

5 Likes

gods same, the past few months have been filled with turmoil, especially this week, having to do with lots of the same things youre talking about

4 Likes

When I’m on bad mood or I feel that my emotions are too strong and becomes uncontrollable, I change the focus point depends on what kind of feeling(s) are swirls in me. I’m on to examine, interpret my situation, the environment around me then take a look inside.

I have to find out the possibly “sources” of my emotion fluctuation, because I know exactly that they’re do not the real sources of it, but sometimes they can help to find something important. The problem is inside me, and if I want to solve them, cure them and cleanse them I must understand them, and handle them without heart, but with cold head.

To became able to handle yourself (because always you are who generate these), you have to set your focus point only on to yourself, and understand everything.

Close your eyes; you do not need the world now, it’s all about you!
Shut your mouth; to block your ego’s noise, it will made things worst, because it hits your feelings, emotions and prevents to notice them.

The Silence and Darkness are the most important “environments” and “conditions” if you want to understand and sense something, what you can not find outside.

( And do not overestimate the Void. Meditate. )

7 Likes

It is normal and even a good thing to feel like this sometimes… It makes you realise that changes are needed.

You sound unhappy at work, it is normal to feel like this if you are stuck most of your day in a shitty environment with shitty people.

Meditate on what changes you need and perhaps evoke Bune or another spirit for a few job offers which would make you happy in a new path?

You are generally happy, this is a sign you are on the wrong path so listen to your feelings

5 Likes

I send the negative emotions to the demons, they feed on them and get power. Than do a banishing. And after that some Summoning rituals and celebrate it. Sitra Ahra Gloria!

4 Likes

Urgh, I had it this past week, but I chalked it up to parents coming back and making me clean everything up. (they went on vacation for 2 months, and then of course chewed me up for being unable to keep things up to their (cleaning)standards.

1 Like

Wow, this is literally me right now. Just feel like crying for no reason.

2 Likes

I spend time doing something I love like cooking or gardening or writing

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all the support but I’m so sorry to hear so many people have been feeling bad :frowning:

@anon11597934: I did try making contact with Bune before, but I got the weird impression that I was unwelcome so I shelved that idea. I’ve recently turned to King Paimon and am hopeful that he might be willing to work with me.

1 Like

So? I’m not the only one feeling that same too?
I hate my job.
What was meant to be a great opportunity in a new job feels like punishment.
I work with co-workers that act and behave like kindergarten kids. If a try and have a laugh or joke around a little (not stooping to their level) then it’s like I’m messing around and not doing my job. My team leader make off comments that are supposed to be a joke but it’s hard to see it that way saying that I’m slacking or insinuating that I’ve fucked up (again):rage:

I really have to psych myself up before I leave for work and can’t wait for the working day to come to an end.

With feeling this way I’m finding it very difficult to focus and progress in the job. I’m constantly feeling nervous in case I do, do something wrong and unconfident.
I’d love to be good enough to show them up and be the one who succeeds but it’s just isn’t working that way :disappointed:

1 Like

Kindergarden kids arn’t really so bad. I have a five year old who will be in kindergarden next school year. Sure, he jumps on my back when I try to do stuff and demands a lot of attention, but he can be fun.
One thing about kids that age, is they really pick up on your emotions, so if you get all depressed and angry then they start acting up.

Something is afoot.

I just received an email from a friend telling me how he was over everything.
30 minutes ago I had a very negative mood come over me but it is gone now

Not sure if it is the moon or Mercury Retrograde or what -the -fuck-ever.

Thoughts are often not our own.

How do I deal with it? I don’t. I indulge it.

If I fight the mood it gets worse. If I allow it to stay for awhile,
the mood goes away.That’s what I do.

1 Like

@Rav Great idea! I will save it for future use.

1 Like

I like to ground myself in nature in the mountains because the 4G/5G signals in the city along with the vibratory rate of traffic, businesses, people… these external additives really fuck with my hypersensitive state.

I’ve studied my chart well enough to figure out that earth’s vibration can be quite unsettling and even frustrating a lot of the time— I can’t help this, and it makes me lapse into my own world. I always bounce back from it through faith and hope. (Powerful healers that stop me from shooting myself in the head). Meh, misery loves company. Just a bad day, not a bad life; I know what I’m capable of.

2 Likes

…I harness these for cathartic baneful workings! Or as Rav noted “…do a banishing.” Actually create a detailed figure for the emotions you wish to banish - then blast the fuckers!

Al.

2 Likes

Well, the problem is when I have emotional problems (no matter what kind of), I want to kill, slay and destroy everyone and everything around me. Lmao

1 Like

Best answer! Man by the looks of this thread everybody’s life is sucking. :frowning: sorry to hear that. Although my life is fantastic and totally choice and I’m getting everything I want I once was in a bad place of despair. But yes gaining control of emotions is key to getting over the initial hump towards success. Dwelling on events is a primary cause of frustration the sooner you can move on after being pissed off the better you will manifest happy situations.

1 Like

Oh, Dear, no! This “life is sucking” stuff is a chance, a gift to you, IF you handle it in the right way. It’s up to you how you use it to became better, stronger, while you get to know yourself better, as well.

Naturally… You can force yourself to suffer, but this feeling has never the “life’s sucks” thingy’s curse, it is your own curse. Of course, nothing is permanent. Everything changes. But you too. If you can’t or don’t want, you’ll suffer more by your own decisions (because this is a decision).

I had a tragic past just like many others here and boy, I’m so glad I had such a past. I’m glad for this opportunity and hey! Always trust your higher godself! Believe him/her (you) and think that he/she (you) knew what you are capable of, when came down.

I’m a Warrior. And this is how I live.
Life is a good game to develope yourself. Why don’t you want enjoy it? :wink:

There you go, a little sweetmeats for you, guys - heads up: The Cool Music Thread - #2048

2 Likes