How do you curse someone with ongoing emotional pain?

Ok, so there is this person that studies nature magick which we will name Chyn, that emotionally scarred me irl. I thought she cursed me but Im not so sure anymore. Anyway, I originally wanted to counter her curse and curse her with something terrible to behold but also that would fly beneath her radar, like tampering with her ability to find true love, and ensuring that she will never find a place in life where something stressful isnt bothering her. Both things she had trouble with. So, she will just keep fighting against a curse without using her magic. Essentially beating a concrete wall with a stuffed animal.

Anyone kniw how?

1 Like

Maybe research a ritual of binding to stop her from being able to act against you first.

Then just summon a entity associated with baneful magic and specify that you only want to cause emotional distress.

1 Like

Okay, so a lot of different things are coming to mind and I am trying to keep in mind that you are a beginner. So here we go with my general input:

1.) Make ABSOLUTE sure that this is the route you want to go. Curses and regret do not go well. Make sure there is not a shred of that before doing this working.

2.) Petition to Baal to keep your workings hidden. There is a great petition post in this forum if you use the search bar.

3.) Binding. Print out a picture of her (got to love Facebook and social media), take some thread or cord and wrap it around slowly, summoning up all your rage, saying “I bind you from magic against me”. Visualize the thread actually binding her body, making her unable to move. You can call on Bat Zephon for aid but that is optional.

4.) (Optional) petition to Andras. In ritual, call to him using his sigil and enn, explain your situation and what you want done, give him a payment (an offering) and politely dismiss him to get the job done.

5.) (Optional) if you have done any sort of energy work and mediation, you can use this one. Visualize her in front of you and streams of energy passing from her and connecting to family, friends, etc. This is the social network that many humans need to survive. Summon up your anger, pain and hatred before you, shaping it into a pair of scissors. One by one, use it to cut that bond between her and a loved one, seeing them float away from her one by one until none remains. Loneliness will cause her to implode and destroy herself.

6.) Requirement. Regardless how you do it, leave all that anger and pain behind once it is done. Do not list for results, do not think of her, just go on with your life, focusing on yourself and the goals you want to achieve. You will know the results eventually, so let go of the need to know now.

I hope this helps

4 Likes

I agree with first performing a binding ritual…

After that if I want someone to know that something came from me and to stop doing what they are doing I usually do a voodoo (old pin in clay) ritual. Not subtle - but effective in making a clear warning.