How do you assume a God form

How do you assume a God form in Soul travel can someone tell me how to do it

What exactly do you mean by “god form”? What does assuming a “god form” specifically mean to you?

Are you asking how to take on the likeness of a known god? Or how to invoke that god during soul travel so that you and he are one? Or how to take on your own god form?

Like Valkarath said, What Kind of GodForm are you talking about?
Do you want to assume the ‘‘GodForm’’ of a God or Goddesse like Thoth or Isis for Instance, Or do you want to assume or Merge with your Own GodForm?

You do this by merging your soul and your body.
With love. Only love.

Aka. Soul mate

You need to love your body like a mother loves her new
Born.

[quote=“valkarath, post:2, topic:7900”]What exactly do you mean by “god form”? What does assuming a “god form” specifically mean to you?

Are you asking how to take on the likeness of a known god? Or how to invoke that god during soul travel so that you and he are one? Or how to take on your own god form?[/quote]

Both forms

As for just looking like a god, during soul travel you can shapeshift. But I wouldn’t take on a god’s form without their permission.

Since I’m actually trying to work with these beings to accomplish my goals, I don’t see any reason for me to disrespect them. And taking on their form without asking seems disrespectful to me.

As for invoking them, I would just ask the one you want if it’s ok and show you how.

My preferred method for contacting a being during soul travel is to just intone it’s name in the physical and spiritual worlds at once. Don’t be surprised if you suddenly find yourself brought to the being rather than the other way around.

As for your own god form, I can’t really answer that.

Once I reached a certain point and shifted my energy, I just saw a god form and knew it was me, so I accepted it and “claimed it”.

From that point on, I can assume that form within ritual or during soul travel at will. I just “will” myself into that form and it’s done.