How do results manifest for you?

Do your rituals ever result in clear cut “magick did this” or is it more of orchestrating and influencing events around you in subtle ways? I ask this because most of my results have been very vague.

Mine seem to be resulting in people going out of there way to offer me a fix to my goals, or just making a situation glaringly easy with minimal effort on my part. Maybe this is just how Belial works? Has there ever been a very obvious effect of magic for any of you?

Determining how results manifest can help me guide my rituals, visualizations and questions better for spirits

Thank you BALG

I have basically come to understand that coincidence is never merely that…

1 Like

I’ve had money fall into my hands after doing a prosperity ritual in the form of a substantial (and totally unexpected) check from the Government with money that they owed me from some long forgotten over-payment of something.

Other times the effects of the ritual have been more subtle, like lots of clients seeking me out or bumping into people who can further my career. Yeah you could put it down to coincidence, but I don’t believe in those.

The effects really depend on the type of working you’ve done and entity you’ve worked with (if any). “First comes the working, then comes the work,” you have to get out there and seek opportunities and work hard to help the magick along.

[quote=“Aagaiza, post:3, topic:4532”]I’ve had money fall into my hands after doing a prosperity ritual in the form of a substantial (and totally unexpected) check from the Government with money that they owed me from some long forgotten over-payment of something.

Other times the effects of the ritual have been more subtle, like lots of clients seeking me out or bumping into people who can further my career. Yeah you could put it down to coincidence, but I don’t believe in those.

The effects really depend on the type of working you’ve done and entity you’ve worked with (if any). “First comes the working, then comes the work,” you have to get out there and seek opportunities and work hard to help the magick along.[/quote]

Same here about the people seeking YOU out on their own. Most of my magic has been focused upon wealth and I have had people solicit me directly trying to help me along my career path… for no benefit to them and by minimal effort on my part. I just have to show up to rub shoulders with the higher ups and the work take cares of itself.

The part of entities determining how results manifest is defnitely true now that I think about it. Saint Michael made someone drop dead who I targeted for only semi-benevolent purposes. If Saint Michael truly is an “angel” it’s certainly a powerful one that has as lenient of morality as I.

I’ve only started down this road, but I’d like to add some thoughts. I think all of us have worked magic, even before we formally started. I’ve had money and help come from out of the blue on numerous occasions over the years, and always when it was most needed. I think this is generally how it manifests, most of the time. Events are orchestrated to bring what we need/desire, at the time. As far as coincidence, at what point does something stop being coincidence, and start becoming the result of a deliberate action? Twice? Three times? Four times? IMHO, coincidence is simply a word used to explain something we can’t/won’t believe we had a part in bringing about. I believe this to be different than random chance.

Think of it this way: when things were not going your way, was it not all the same a series of co-incidents? And then when, after you as a magician, practice your rituals, these series of coincidents are now in your favour. So change your mind to accept your success.

Working with Michael I can say that quite a few times it has been… BOOM Michael did that!

Only very occasionally, and usually on issues where I have a pact with some being that’s based on shared values and therefore the spirit is acting to protect their own interests - usually it’s more subtle, and “coincidences” could just about be invoked, if you really wanted to go that route.

The more usual way in which magick screams it’s active is when spirits warn me about improbable or unforseen events which then play out exactly as they told me, despite me not having any hand in the situation and despite the warnings not having any precursors or overt signs ahead of time.

That stuff never ceases to amaze me and is why I take this so seriously - also why I’m very interested in the topic of what “time” is and how it operates, etc.

I have a large body of “evidence” that spirits (and divination) can see events before they happen, events which were outside the boundaries of any possible guesswork on my part.

Only very occasionally, and usually on issues where I have a pact with some being that’s based on shared values and therefore the spirit is acting to protect their own interests - usually it’s more subtle, and “coincidences” could just about be invoked, if you really wanted to go that route.

The more usual way in which magick screams it’s active is when spirits warn me about improbable or unforseen events which then play out exactly as they told me, despite me not having any hand in the situation and despite the warnings not having any precursors or overt signs ahead of time.

That stuff never ceases to amaze me and is why I take this so seriously - also why I’m very interested in the topic of what “time” is and how it operates, etc.

I have a large body of “evidence” that spirits (and divination) can see events before they happen, events which were outside the boundaries of any possible guesswork on my part.[/quote]

Being that these entities exist in the upper dimensions it is no wonder that they can see it all. Because time does not exist for them. Time for us in the third dimension is an illusion. Just my 2 cents.

Almost universally, events lead to turning around to tell me that things have been completed. I did a working recently to bring a fugitive to justice after over a decade on the run. The tiny, buried newspaper article about it passed through two people, the discoverer of which had almost no knowledge of the significance, before making its way to me. Turnaround time from performance of ritual to delivery of proof of success was perhaps a week.

When I first started though, I questioned every result because they were so inconsequential. Fifteen years old, doing a ritual for a pack of smokes and finding a pack of smokes, my brand, lying on the sidewalk while walking to my friend’s house? More proof required.

It wasn’t until a few years afterward, in my late teens when I began working and doing magick heavily (after trusting it!) that I began noticing results that were too fantastical to chalk up to coincidence. I once did a ritual for money, the precise amount being enough to cover one month’s rent, and proceeded to be tipped this amount over the course of the next day, in an industry where you don’t get tipped. A few months later, I performed a ritual for both Canadian and American money, and ended up finding a sealed envelope the next day with $100 American, and $100 Canadian inside of it. Note that the minor faith bore minor results, and gave birth to great faith, which allowed great works.

I don’t say these things to try to whip mine out and compare sizes. Any accomplished occultist could tell stories like this for hours, that are far more fantastical. Still, its one thing to do a ritual for knowledge, wisdom or happiness and finding knowledge, wisdom or happiness (subjective), and doing a ritual for specific amounts of money and finding that very same (objective).

HOW did I do it? Not through evocation. I think people want to do evocation because they think its sexy. Koetting talks endlessly about evocation as omnipotence, and depending on how you look at it, it can be. I think a lot of people get WAY too ahead of themselves, wanting to do evocations when they need many, many supporting skills, like clairvoyance, clairaudience, practice in energy work, altered mental states, etc., etc., etc. Until you have that, you a probably going to fail. No, with the exception of bringing the fugitive to justice, it was accomplished through simple visualization, with a candle and mantra.

And that’s something anyone can do.

Creed, I always enjoy your insightful postings. Even when it’s a drunken rant…lol!

As I’m a beginner myself and mostly working on improving me, I do not have a lot to add. I did 1 candle spell in mid October on a woman with whom I’d had enough of her bullying. Literally, she’s a bully. I was over emotional, dumped it all into this spell and wanted her personal life to fall apart so she would be too wrapped up herself to keep bothering everyone. I found out Monday night that her husband beat her, she threw him out, but is now recently back. And that her oldest daughter was arrested for shop lifting. My source told me that all has been quiet from her.

Coincidence? My intuition says no, but again I haven’t been at it long enough to compile enough evidence.

^ Brilliant! :slight_smile:

Great post, and I completely agree to not get too hung up on the exact method you use, try a bit of everything and see what gets you the best results.

If magic follows the path of least resistance, perhaps the way the results manifested for you, was in your specific case the path of least resistance.

If you had say, bought loads of lottery tickets or gone out gambling, perhaps the money would have been obtained differently.

I have experienced a similar situation to Aagaiza, where shortly after a prosperity ritual I received an a payment from the government in the form of an unexpected tax rebate, as well as a back payment from my work for money they had ‘forgotten’ to pay me. So in my case this was the ‘easiest’ way for me to receive money, as it was already owed to me.

1 Like

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:1, topic:4532”]Do your rituals ever result in clear cut “magick did this” or is it more of orchestrating and influencing events around you in subtle ways? I ask this because most of my results have been very vague.

Mine seem to be resulting in people going out of there way to offer me a fix to my goals, or just making a situation glaringly easy with minimal effort on my part. Maybe this is just how Belial works? Has there ever been a very obvious effect of magic for any of you?

Determining how results manifest can help me guide my rituals, visualizations and questions better for spirits

Thank you BALG[/quote]

Depending on what entity I’m working with, it’s usually more of a subtle thing. One thing kind of leads to another and it unfolds sort of quiet like. Depending on what it is, I don’t notice until I look back and connect all the dots. Since I’m hilariously slow on the uptake, it might take me a few weeks to see what happened.

With one entity in particular, it’s “Bam! Magick did that!”. The first time I got results from working with him, I tried to chalk up to coincidence in some weird attempt to talk myself out of…whatever, but the situation literally manifested down to the letter. Everything I ranted about wanting to happen unfolded in the exact way I said I wanted it to. Just the other day, part of what I asked for has happened. I noticed that if I’m vague or don’t really visualize what I want, he’ll bring me just that - vague crap and nothingness - so I believe he’s trying to teach me to think and truly create my reality and it will come to pass.

And yes, Belial is a big on putting people in your path who will do things for you. I’ve never had more people be nicer or more accommodating to me than when I was working with him. It’s almost disconcerting.

What entity was that which provided to obvious appearance of a result connected to magic.

As for Belial, part of my experience with it was that it appeared to purge certain people from my life when I first started some serious Belial work. People such as female friends that were identified as problematic started to show what in hindsight might be their ‘true’ nature and they then promptly made an enemy of me.

I wonder if that did not occur, whether these individuals would be hindering me somehow.