How do I work with Susano'o

Hello! I’ve become acquainted with Susano’o; the trickster Shinto deity of storm. We have a very casual relationship but due to his obscurity I find it difficult to engage with him and do work with him. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I don’t want him to think that I’m ignoring him I just don’t know how to work with him properly. Thanks!

Sorry, I’ve not worked with either of the spirits you’ve asked about, so other than to refer you to the search function to double check if anyone ever has recorded their work, or to google- I was thinking maybe… spice it up. :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper:

I originally thought you made a duplicate posting when I clicked them, until I hit the back button and saw the titles were different, so you may not be getting much visibility when most of both post are identical :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes people like me have lazy brains or are scrolling through while we are tired or working so, we can totally mis see things. :slight_smile:

2 Likes