How do I work on my clairvoyance?

Spirits/Archangels keep telling me to work on this and I ask for a step by step guide or link me a website or so.

1 Like

Have you tried scrying? Here is a link about it http://solitarymorrigan.co.uk/blog/2018/04/28/different-ways-of-scrying/

1 Like

Learn to scan, learn to feel, hear, smell, etc your own energy/energy body and the energy/ambient energy around you.

3 Likes

You should open your astral eyes and there are plenty clairvoyance guided meditation on you tube you can combine this to exercise.

4 Likes

Bong rips of mugwort, peppermint, lavander and mullein have been scooting me along pretty quickly. I experience psychic phenomena daily now, and I have been recieving claircognizant messages more frequently too. I really ought to use my scrying board more, and meditate more too.

Edit the mullein is for throat health. I drink this mix as a β€œtea” I bathe in all of it but instead I swap out mullein for nettle. I also burn mugwort, lavander peppermint and frankincense as incense. Maybe my diet has something to do with it too, I eat mediterainian food mostly.

2 Likes