How do I stop hindering my progress?

I used to know one world wide famous tenis player. He has the whole team of experts that followed his every step. A lot of asistance and supporive enviroment.
The major problem with self discipline is when you find yourself unsupported in chaotic enviroment. Some can deal with that, some can’t.
So, some kind of organized and supportive enviroment works best, from my experience.
Everything can be easy if we find the good way to do it.

2 Likes

Yes. I was thinking the professional athlete does have a coach and other people who inspire them to overcome their own personal battles with will. But in the end they also have to dedicate themselves to their goal and pursue it with their all. They make the changes necessary to compel them and help them through the rough times.

That being said the path we are on is often solitary. This makes the responsibility land more squarely on our shoulders. When one wields the power to change or destroy worlds one needs to maintain self control. We have the power to destroy worlds. I am just speaking for myself, and we are all entitled to our own opinions and practices. I am just speaking from “the me”, when I say I believe one should be self disciplined and not lean on others to “make you” do something that you know you should be doing. We are in a “race” but it is for more than a baton or trophy, if you get my meaning. How one accomplishes one’s goals along this journey is a personal choice. You are right when you say it is wise to do what works for you.

3 Likes

At first I had things I could recognise as “solid evidence”, with time it faded. I need the aforementioned “solid evidence”.

1 Like

Evidence of what? If you had evidence before then why do you need evidence now to prove to yourself what you already know? Magick generally manifests as coincidence, so if it is quantifiable evidence you are after you probably will not get it. Even with evocation to physical manifestation the experience is unique to you.

The proof is to be found in the results. Do a money spell and see if any money comes your way. There you will find your evidence. If the money comes in, there you go. If it does not then you still have evidence of the failure in regards to the mechanics of your working. Either way, that should keep you busy for a while. If all else fails I suggest having a look at this important message from Peter Popoff:

1 Like

I’m signing up!!! Can’t wait for to get motivated by that brilliant guy!

1 Like

Make it fun! If magick isn’t enjoyable, I don’t see the point. Magick is my absolute favorite thing to do (besides sex of course). Find ways to spice up your practice and find ways to be more disciplined. Give your ancestors a glass of water each night and make it a routine, and burn some incense while your at it to help you get in a magick mood.

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s not for you

Holy mother of butt cancer! :flushed:

3 Likes

Arrgh! Ho could i overlook to create a catalyst servitor?? DAMN. ~:confounded:~

Thank you John :astonished:

1 Like

Just thinking… At the beginning, we use the energy we already stored somewhere in our system over time. That’s why usually why we have success at the beginning. When we run out of our reserves, we need to restructure many things if we want to keep on going. JMO

2 Likes

How much do you want your goals?

You either choose to succeed, or, you choose to fail, it’s up to you. If you want your “mood” to be right, you’re like a spoiled little brat throwing a tantrum because you ran out of sweeties. :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever matters to you more is, also, the very first thing you will LOSE if you stop controlling “reality” and start letting it control you. :thinking:

7 Likes

I want my goals. But how I set myself apart is that I am “married” to my goals as if it was a Goddess. Kind of like how they say People are corporations, but said CEO is married to Corporation. I got that idea from Billionaires Elizabeth Holmes.

But of course I want my mood to be right, because I make it that way =)

2 Likes

Desire = mood always being right, even when it rains. :wink:

The point I’m making is that normies fail and ordinary people struggle, and peep with envious little eyes at others, because they want what they see other people have, but are NOT willing to do what it took to get there.

You either want a thing, or you don’t, and if you don’t really want it, any excuse is enough to pack in, whereas if you have the drive, you will do whatever it takes to get there. :thinking:

2 Likes

I see. Well in relation to my mood, I turn my Light (energy/attention) inward to focus on what I want. Some say…like one time a Christian Man (lol) said he could see my trail of darkness. My point being by turning my Light inwards it becomes as a Gravity Vortex that pulls me to my goal. I don’t send energy out, but rather pull it in.

2 Likes

Well… you are not the OP (I don’t mean that dismissively) so when people suggest what may work to @DanielW666, and you reply “oh well pah I don’t need that” it’s kind of not on the topic, if you see what i mean?

I don’t need someone to teach me how to soul travel and talk to gods, or heal, or harm so I don’t go on thread where people ask how to get started and claim I don’t need those things.

Same with TGS, I don’t use the methods described on here to enter a state where I can talk to spirits and change the past, but that doesn’t mean no-one else should, and for all I know I may enter it naturally, or whatever, it’s just not an obstacle I have.

You seem to have aligned state and desire, action and internal, in a harmonious way - what, do you think, was the key to that for YOU?

1 Like

Submission to a higher Power

First… I have issues with this as well.

I actually put a sign on the bathroom mirror and car steering wheel. Have you done the work?

I wouldn’t know how else to live. :thinking:

I wasn’t joking when I said "Pretty much the answer to any question (about anything I ever did) would be some combination of the following:

1. because voices in my head said “Hey Eva, this will be cool!”
  2. or lulz"

Oh well… :frog:

7 Likes

I will make a separate thread to detail how I was proven wrong about these assumptions, by some interesting turn of events these last days.

2 Likes