How do I send dreams to people

If for example I wanted to send Jesus or Mohammad or Shiva or a dead relative to someone in their dream to deliver a specific message.

Conjuring the actual entity is not really an option considering the message I want to send is to my benefit instead of that entity’s intentions.

How do I do this?
I want that persons god or who they hold high regard for to influence them on my behalf. Or more specifically for my target to believe that this is their god telling them to do what I want.

1 Like

Look into Illusion magick i guess, as you want a apparition rather than an actual entity.

2 Likes

Any idea where to start, any books on the topic or systems that discuss it.

Or demons that have this shape shifting ability that would be down with impersonating any god.

The fae

4 Likes

I guess that’s exactly what the major religion’s magicians do all the time, manipulate people.
Maybe you can educate them in more direct and respectful way, using the dream magic.

3 Likes

Dress like them talk like them walk like them. Mimic everything they do in as much detail as you can. Then you meditate on what you want them to dream about. THe more detail you put into being them the better. Also invoke morpheus

6 Likes

Lilith can help you with this, it’s her sphere of influence

3 Likes

Oh, Cthulhu. Maybe Nyaralathotep and Dagon.

5 Likes

The best advice I can give is watch the grand infinity “how to create a servitor” and send a tough form with that intent.

4 Likes

Is that a video on YouTube?

1 Like

Yeah, its 39 minutes long but what your looking for is in the first half. He wont spell it out in the detail you want but gives the principal’s required. Watch it all if you have the time or haven’t created a thoughtform / servitor before . You have the intent down. just think off it as a new perspective on spellcasting. Have fun.

2 Likes

Use psychic influence. Do it at night when the target is about to sleep and when he’s sleeping.

Problem is, the target may not get the message exactly like you wanted it and not necessarily from the character you wanted too. The reason is, the target’s subconscious will interpret what you sent on his own.
Despite this, psychic influence is a very good way to induce dreams.
I mostly work with mind power when it comes to magick and I can guarantee you a high success rate as long as you’re consistent.

2 Likes

This is bloody BRILLIANT

1 Like

Thank you :relieved:

1 Like

can someone explain this please? How can i dress up like them,talk like them,if the person is a man and i am a woman?