How do I rework a dirt trading ritual for self initiation?

I listened to Joe Rogan Experience #1555 and one of the guests reminded me about how a highly publicized occult group, had rituals where they got dirt on each other to establish loyalty. Is it possible to just air out my own dirt and get a bunch of one way loyalty-like relationships?

It’s called blackmail. You want to be blackmailed?

1 Like

Maybe. If it is the price I have to pay to get the things I want, yes.

That’s the opposite of how blackmail works. Someone with dirt on you threatens they will ruin your life by revealing it, unless you do what they say. There’s no reason for you to get anything you would want out of this.

It’s the most disempowering thing and to want it is not taking sovereignty for yourself.

What it sound like this ‘trading’ thing is, both or all of you in a group have dirt on each other, and the agreement is you get your dirt revealed and life ruined if you don’t keep to the group agreement.

Again, that’s not sovereign. Take responsibility for yourself and do what you’re going to do. Why would you ask others to force you to do your own work?

1 Like

I am going to be honest. I have a lot of co-dependent tenancies. The freedom doesn’t give enough solid ground to walk on and I end up floundering and wasting time. I need more constraints.

I can’t figure out another way to get it done. It is either that or turning myself off due to being worthless.

Gotcha - in that case, there’s a kink for that, pay a prodomme, get that out of your system, and as you grow you’ll work through your shadows and figure it out. That will be safe and you’re more likely to find a taker.

1 Like

If there really is an occult group that would want dirt on each other, then that is a really weak group.
You’re 100% better off being/working alone.

1 Like

I am willing to listen to your case, but I am not sure we agree on terms. When I say strong and weak, I am power scaling and by power I mean work over time aka {\displaystyle P={\frac {dW}{dt}}}. If you mean something else, please explain your definition.

Here are my personal beliefs. More power doesn’t mean more results. There’s a plateau; once you’ve expended so much energy into a goal, that’s it. If you keep adding energy, there is no extra benefit. Ofc, it’s possible people have ways around this or I’m wrong, though I don’t think that’s the case.

I love not working with others with magick, because I can completely be my own person. I go after my own desires. I feel pretty advanced.

Though, I can’t do a lot of things that people on here claim to do. But to be honest, I don’t buy a whole lot of it.

A funny thing is all of us here at BALG are kind of working together with magick. So is everyone that’s part of a group (working in the astral at certain things). But this is far as I would want to take it when it comes to working with others with magick.

I agree that there there is A law of diminishing marginal returns I don’t agree that one person is going to hit the threshold. If you have a counter example, please present it, but I can cite this site as an example. @E.A. built himself a team of people instead of carrying the whole thing by himself. He didn’t even start it without @Timothy. Even if the margin goes down the returns are still going up, that is why we see large corporations granting people millions of dollars, but even stand up comedians hire a manager instead of making all of the calls themselves even though they could.

You have your biases, and I have my own different biases.

1 Like

It really depends on what’s driving a group of people to want dirt on you. It could be for a good reason or bad. A good thing would be for one to be able to let go of such said dirt, realizing that it doesn’t have power over you. A bad thing would be if the group’s intention is to have something against you if they decide they don’t like you or you leave or something.

1 Like

Let’s assume none of the prodommes in my area would take me as a client. What is the next option on the list?