How do I implement Apophis into my life more?

I don’t want him to beg for my attention nor do i want him to feel like he’s being ignored.

He’s a primordial god, for the most part he won’t really care whether you keep up with him or not. That aside, Asenath Mason has a book on Draconian magick, which Apophis is a part of, so maybe try that out.

4 Likes

Just keep doing what you’re doing, maybe also make a journal to keep track of this as well as all the similar questions you have. You don’t need to do anything special, just work on yourself and your path and if that path included Apophis then there you go.

3 Likes

What do you mean by keep doing what I’m doing? If I had books on him I wouldn’t be stressing so much.

You dont need books on him, you’re stressing over unnecessary things.

You know who he is, you know what he is, all that’s left is for you to experience him. Real experience comes from working with the entity not following everything you read, research is good only when coupled with experience and vice versa.

5 Likes

What do you mean by work with it also is “chao ab ordo” his mantra?

1 Like

Bruh! I’m hella confused. I think I know what you’re trying to say but your grammar is throwing me off. Please restate what you are trying to say in a grammatically correct manner.

Basically it’s a LHP greeting and evokes their idea of chaos. Atleast in very simply terms.

So basically recite the mantra as it evokes both him and divine chaos?

I don’t think it evokes Apophis, he doesn’t have anything to do with darkness, but if I understand it is a greeting and empowerment of other LHP witches but with all things it’s up to you to test it.

This persona didn’t even elaborate! What do I do after I say it and how many times do I say it? etc. etc.

Unless you’re following a strict system magick has no strict answers, you do what you decide to do, how many times you decide to do it. You wont get anywhere with constant handouts and expecting all the answers lol. Do your own thing.

4 Likes

I see!

1 Like

is to evoke their idea of chaos.

is the greeting after I would say, of course if I am wrong he can correct me.