How do I have a demon fully possess me?

I am not an emotional person which means
I rarely cry I dont get anxiety guilt etc
I wouldn’t cry if someone in the family died
So being vulnerable enough for a Random demon To possess me isn’t likely.
I meditate And make sure i ground myself during meditation

…Yet you claim that your life was “destroyed” and wish to change it via possession.

You don’t have to be vulnerable to be possessed.

1 Like

Are you sure or simply saying that? because someone can say a lot online until it actually happens.

1 Like

Okay being vulnerable means a great many things other than being emotional; from the sounds of your op you are in a very vulnerable state to give up complete control of your being and allowing a demon,entity,and or spirit to take over and your just along for the ride, You should do the work itself so you can have a little pride in knowing you put in the work and seen it through and reap the benefits of your hard work, than just waking up one day and it’s all better. But hey to each their own and I hope you get what your looking for in life,

1 Like

This might not apply to everyone but for relatively new spirits we are unruly and in some ways dangerous. I’ve had “dreams” of spirits of various types and they usually come in pairs. Be they friendly, disciplinary, aggressive Etc I have found out my spirit is like angry rabid dog i can’t control. It attacks them with a feral stupidity even from a hug.

Some would say… oh that’s possession! No, because no spirit could ride me during that like a bucking bronco. Its like the “spirit” of free will is so strong and against it it goes apeshit.

It could be why i have such terrible times with various spirits from ignoring me to just bad luck. I think earth and plant elements i do better with .

I’ve tried the get possessed route through a few rituals and basically they just say NO. Its looked at pretty lazy to have a spirit do everything to make your life better. It might just suggest ending your life instead since you expect greatness on a silver platter.

I get pretty low a lot and blame a lot of external forces. In the end i still have to deal with day to day and haven’t been pushed enough to end my life. Many times it feels like living hell.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t
Why would I cry about someone who isn’t actually dead? but more alive than ever

Yeah it was destroyed but
I’m not a baby so I don’t cry if something real bad happens

Because not all dead people make it to the spiritual plane lol let alone in good condition.

1 Like

Yet you want a spirit to possess you so you can wake up and instantly have your life fixed.

That sounds a lot like crying about it to me.

1 Like