How do i get rid of obsesor spirits?

Im being posessed by an obsesor spirit and every time i have to piss i lose muscular mass, weight and get weaker aswell, also i get to think a lot of ugly things. Please excuse my english i read it perfectly, can someone tell me a spell to get rid of this parasite? i dont know how to evoke. Thanks for your help.

I think you should first visit a doctor. It’s good to get a checkup before assuming it’s a spirit.

Do you have any other reason to believe that a spirit is causing this?
Because like Omnipresent said,if this happened to me I would seek medical help.

These two folks, namely Omnipresent and Musta_Krackish know what they are speaking of.

You should rule out the possibility of any physical ailments before concluding your affliction is a spiritual one.

Magick is like any other tool - the right tool must be selected for the right job. Just as magick isn’t the proper tool for fixing a leaky faucet, so it is the same case for many physical ailments!

To begin with, i already went to see a doctor and he could not believe im not in drugs after he tested my urine, he even went to the bathroom to see me piss, i know it is an obsesor spirit because i can feel a cold, like a chill presence in my body when i cant contain the piss in my body, also, i have been told by spiritist in my country i have a deceased person following me.

Now i dont want to sacrifice any animals to get helped by the spirits, i respect their power but it is against my ethics, since thats what santeros do… Again, i respect their tradition it is just im not into that thing.

Also i respect this place but i need you guys to be honest if you know any real method to destroy this evil presence. Thank you.

Banish and/or take purifying baths bro.

If the dead are haunting you simple banishing doesn’t work that well.
Take it from a person who became obsessed and almost possessed by the dead because I didn’t take certain precautions.

First come at the spirit with offerings (rum,tabacco ect) and ask it KINDLY to leave you be.

You could try and attach it to someone else if you gain it’s favor

If that doesn’t work evoke Murmur or Bune to help you rid yourself of the spirit as they both have power over the dead.
I would try Murmur first.

Good luck!

MK

St Michael is also pretty bad ass at getting rid of the dead too.
If you can’t evoke demons, a novena made to St Michael accompanied by taking a cleansing bath each night should do the trick. Cleansing your house thoroughly and setting up protective wards would be the next step.

Musta, this was the dead spirit you made a thread about? Can I just say, I told you so :stuck_out_tongue:

No it wasn’t the spirit I posted about.
It was a brief delve into necromancy where I did ritual in a graveyard to collect death essence and bring ONE spirit back with me.

I ended up with a legion of spirits in my home.

I even had an EVP recording that I sat on the altar and when I listened to it it was a whole hell of a lot of spirits screimg in anger and agony.

I did this project to acquire the dead’s accuracy of the future to enhance my divination in which they delivered.

But I couldn’t let go of the spirits.I became obsessed with them.

It got to the point where I would be in my living room watching a movie or something then I would black out and find myself sitting in front of the dad’s altar pouring shots of rum and talking to them.

I released them into a jar for a curse and asked them to leave me and fees off my target which ended up successful in the end.

Lesson learned.I plan on working with the dead again but I’m starting with my father and taking extreme precautions.

I’ll be calling on Hecate for protection and asking for her guodance.

So I guess you can say I told you so regarding the dead in general.
Just not that one particular spirit.

I guess I’ll have to brush up on your necromancy tutorials lol.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:9, topic:3790”]No it wasn’t the spirit I posted about.
It was a brief delve into necromancy where I did ritual in a graveyard to collect death essence and bring ONE spirit back with me.

I ended up with a legion of spirits in my home.

I even had an EVP recording that I sat on the altar and when I listened to it it was a whole hell of a lot of spirits screimg in anger and agony.

I did this project to acquire the dead’s accuracy of the future to enhance my divination in which they delivered.

But I couldn’t let go of the spirits.I became obsessed with them.

It got to the point where I would be in my living room watching a movie or something then I would black out and find myself sitting in front of the dad’s altar pouring shots of rum and talking to them.

I released them into a jar for a curse and asked them to leave me and fees off my target which ended up successful in the end.

Lesson learned.I plan on working with the dead again but I’m starting with my father and taking extreme precautions.

I’ll be calling on Hecate for protection and asking for her guodance.

So I guess you can say I told you so regarding the dead in general.
Just not that one particular spirit.

I guess I’ll have to brush up on your necromancy tutorials lol.

MK
.[/quote]

Evoke Jehovah he’ll banish them from you