How do i get rid of my landlord

i hate my landlord and i need to get rid of her fast

please help

can i curse her

Welcome @Jules.K It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

My only warning to you is be careful about what and how you do that, being a Property Manager myself, I will note that if she were to pass away and this wasn’t a rent to own or it wasn’t specified that the home was to go to you in her death you may very well lose your home upon her death; assuming this isn’t an apartment complex or something.

8 Likes

Cant i just do a spell to claim the house for myself.?

Just remember that houses cost money.

1 Like

If you don’t like your landlord, why not perform a spell for a new place to live with a better landlord? That seems a bit easier to accomplish than obtaining possession of the house (especially if you’re not an heir to the landlord).

2 Likes

I agree. That would’ve been my first plan of action; in conjunction with making sure i had the proper funds to move and just for flavor, i’d do something workings on desired location etc.

1 Like

hi so i’ve seen this question a few times on another forum and in one instance it wasn’t well thought out. The OP has an argument with his landlord, did a spell to get rid of the landlord, the landlord was maimed, the OP was given notice by the landlord’s daughter who sold the place, the OP had to scramble to find a new place.

Now I don’t know your circumstances but I do know it is usually better to own your own home than be a tenant. That being said, if it applies to you please do some work to own your own home too.

2 Likes

This is effectively the best response to anyone that hates their landlord.

I wish you luck with that. You’re talking about a legal process and no one is just going to hand you an investment unless you either mean a lot to them or you’re related by blood.

To clarify what I’m talking about here; is that when you close on a loan for real property you sign many documents. One of them involves survivorship. In other words: what happens to the property when you die?

If your name isn’t somewhere on it, forget it and good luck getting it on there. Because usually it’s either a co owner, an heir or it goes straight to the city to go right back on market which means you gotta go and no they won’t give you time because the only one who has to honor any agreement they made with you is gone.

1 Like

I accidentally cursed a former landlord to death all I did was I was extremely mad I’m talking rabid dog foaming at the mouth mad I was visualizing the guy dying I was projecting negative energy and pure unadulterated hate my spiritual Ally took the hint and did the deed or perhaps my energy did it I’m not sure but I didn’t do a formal ritual it was very chaotic and hateful