How do I get into the state to separate the soul from the physical body?

Folks…
I read a lot about techniques to astral travel but didn’t get much cleverer. There is mentioned that after a time of thought silence the state of vibrations begins. How long is it for you until the vibrations begin?
Do you feel vibrations before separation?
Are there other methods to separate?
I don’t want to use binaural beats or such.

Regards,
Lukianov

2 Likes

Easiest way for me is close the eyes.
Relax the body.
Focus behind the closed eyelids at one particular point.
After a while you’ll see blue light.
Ignore everything except your focus on that one point.
You will feel a shift.
And then the vibrations will come.
Ignore the vibrations keep focusing on that one point.
Your eyes may roll back in your head.
That’s fine.
Keep focusing.
The vibrations will get stronger and kick you out.
Keep focusing on that one point.
If you start seeing stuff behind your closed eyes.
Keep focusing.
This teqnique opens the eye of the dragon for me.
Burst of light and then out in the astral.
all-seeing-eye-vector-illustration_csp54242729

The first time I saw it, I got really excited and lost focus.
Trick is “Focus”

Can take upto an hour as a guess.
I’m not keeping track of time haha.
I do this lying down on my side.

Only way i fall asleep is if I let my mind wonder by visualising. Visualisation does work for some.

5 Likes

First, when you astral project or any projection, you’re not sending your soul out. That I feel is why so many fail at it. You read something saying “aye your soul is going to come out after the vibrations or during it” honestly I never felt vibrations and the soul doesn’t really leave the body, you’re transferring your awareness into your projection, your soul isn’t going anywhere. Hence why when you’re harmed in projection the soul doesn’t get damaged only the energy body which can be healed.

Most should be able to project within a week or so but they overthink it.

4 Likes

Are there other techniques to leave the body?

When I try to project, I get vibrations but I try to push my energy body up. Should I make it go down into my mind? Deeper and deeper into my mind?

Atm im reading Robert Bruce The Treatise on Astral Projection. Its the best book ive read on it so far and im a huge book nerd, its explained things to me that i didnt previously know and honestly i thought i pretty much knew all of it when it came to projection. Honestly, read it. I think having a complete understanding of whats happening helps you to achieve it and theres also techniques in there.

And as mentioned before, its not your soul going out into the astral its actually your astral body which is the next one up from the physical.

Try it and see, experiment and find out if it works for you.

1 Like

From another thread:

3 Likes

Myself it took a while but through the training in the soul travel course , I was able to separate at the vibration state after pratice. I haven’t mastered it yet.
Its hit and miss still taking notes , but if I do get into vibrations , it’s within 10 mins. But I’ve trained in soul travel course for this diligently. Once I get the vibrations, I’ll separate.
Other methods of seperation, e.a talks about just separating your body , the more advanced way rocking right and exiting left , but requires much development.

On a random note , the phase, someone mentioned raduga a video about it in another thread, I youtube it both me and a friend had random sleep projections after listening to it all evening and while falling sleep listening to it. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve felt the vibrations before, but I haven’t been able to control when they come on, and I’ve never separated. For me, step one is getting vibrations to start, but I don’t have reliable techniques.

When I’ve tried to astral project, I notice while lying down with eyes closed (trying to relax, etc), that my body feels (almost every time) like it’s waving slightly from side to side. Like micro movement’s. Ive never gotten to vibrations. Had my heart race once, and I always feel strained even though I’m supposed to be relaxed…

So if your soul is not leaving your body…then is your awareness fully shifted to your energy body? Like you feel like your in a different body/perceive from this body? Or does it feel like your in your physical body?

Wait if it shouldn’t take that long (a week) to learn to astral project…why does everyone say it can take “years to master”… @anon48079295

Because they’re told it takes years and it becomes an game of telephone where they’re just repeating it. They think too hard on it and try to make it seem like they should instantly have this profound experience when they won’t.

1 Like

So over thinking, and them creating their own reality/delaying one through belief that it takes forever/ is difficult then.

Pretty much, because I learned to etheric project in a week or 2 and from there continued to practice and improve my senses while there, of course I started with physical projection onto the physical plane first. I skipped astral/mental which is usually the 2nd to go to.

physical projection the way I learned is you project onto the physical, explore your room, see your physical body, then walk around your neighborhood if you want to so it helps you work on your stamina for your projection to be capable of going further distances, then you go either astral or etheric.

3 Likes

Google be a good recourse on how to do an Physical projection? I only know the steps to astral project and don’t know how to do a Physical projection.

Can you communicate with spirits through this type? Like you can astrally?

All the steps are the same, your focus is just different, same steps different desired plane. astral/mental, physical energetic layer, and etheric/spiritual, and whatever other plane you come to discover in your practices.

1 Like

Get a copy of Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics book. He’s one of the best authorities on the topic of OBEs/astral projection. His methods are easy but effective.

How did you learn in a couple weeks? Are you using traditional methods like those of Michael Raduga, Robert Monroe, or Robert Peterson; or are you using EA’s methods of getting out of body?

neither of them

2 Likes