How do I develop Clairtangency

What the title says
What kind of practice/ritual etc on how to archieve this skill of sense?
Whos here has clairtangency?
Whats your experience with clairtangency?
Which entities can help me with this?
I want this skill badly

Tried using the search function to no avail.

2 Likes

Thats the same as psychometry right? Idk are u already able to feel energy from objects? Because ik u can already do it to some degree❤

1 Like

Psychometry yeah
Idk how to do it hence i make a thread

2 Likes

Okay well anyone who wants to help Miss Tate over here, just send a pic of smth u feel is filled with energy. Objects that are antique or old af or whatever. Because if u can sense stuff from pictures than u can also just get it from when u touch the objects

1 Like

Practice with pictures for now see what u get so anyone just send pics of old or special objects

2 Likes

You mean Clair sentence empath

1 Like

I believe they are different

Clairtangency (knowing) and Clairempathy (understanding).

these are my natural abiliites
i think any divination entitie like leviathan astaroth azazel can help but i highly recomend leviathan
through my journey into these its a matter of trusting yorself,intuition

1 Like

I have never heard of clairempathy because it’s the exact same thing as Clair sentence

I had that ability from the get go. And a great way to develop it is to close your eyes and hold your left hand over any object in your home and from there let your internal senses give you feedback on what feel, energy the object gives off.

If the latter won’t happen naturally then you have to ask yourself questions, like: what kind of energy does this object give off? Is it a small or large push, is there a color to the energy? etc. do this for about a month or so, if needed do it more, it at the very least should help you develop this ability to at least a basic degree.

Another way to develop this is to try and feel the temperature in the room. Close your eyes and open yourself to the temperature and the feel of the room you are in.

1 Like