How do i create a magical circles?

hey y’all! im new to black sorcery, can anyone please tell me how to create a magical circles and what i could possibly add to it to make the whole thing more effective? that would be super appreciated!

Welcome @22ratz It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us get to know you and to provide advice and direction appropriate to your level.

Black salt

The universal circle is great for this if you are in a position to attain one. Myself, I use a hybrid circle of my and my wife’s own design. It is based off of more of a shamanic or medicine wheel type of application so there are many circles you can use just find the one that works the best for you and stick with it. Sea salt and ashes are always a good starting point just for starting out, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors in the lhp.