How do I change my user name?

How do I change my user name on here? I went to my profile preferences. Didn’t find what I was looking for there.

You contact the moderator, like this:

@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

I can do that. :smiley:

Usernames need to start and end with a letter or number and the system can only do underscores or hyphens within the name, not spaces. You can check if the name you want is already taken by typing the @ symbol, then the name you want without a space between, it will autocomplete to that name if it’s already used.

Type it exactly as you want it because I will copy it and paste it in. :+1:

2 Likes

I_AM_ABUNDANCE is what I’d like to change it to. Thank you!

1 Like

Much better :ok_hand: and done! :+1:

3 Likes

hey eva
could you please change mine to @VALEH
@Lady_Eva

I want to change/merge mine with @TheFool,which i should have done a long time ago

I want to change/merge mine with @ TheFool, which i should have done a long time ago

I’m sorry but since that name is already taken, you have to use a different one.

Feel free to post here or PM me what you want, it must be in plain text, no spaces or special chars and under 20 characters and not already in use. :+1:

If you are saying that that is your duplicate account, since that’s against the rules one of them has to be closed. It doesn’t look like that’s the case from here though. I’d need some kind of proof that the account was your own, such as PMing me from it confirming. :thinking:

Oh wait somebody took my name.

I was actually on that name first. I’ve been on here since 2013, but whatever.

Ok then can you change it to @fool we’ll call it even.

There you go. :smiley: Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to change my username in Borgia
I think it’s available since I haven’t found any using the search button
Thank you!

Hi a_rebours, your username is changed to “Borgia”. enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

You’re very welcome! See you around. :smiley:

1 Like

Good evening, I would like to change my username to StoicMagus