How do I block an empath from reading me (another empath)?

So here’s my situation: My partner and I are both empaths and extremely psychic people. Lately I have been more depressed than I honestly thought I could be (which believe me, is saying something) and it is dragging them down with me. If it keeps going at this rate I genuinely think it might kill them. They don’t want me to leave, the situation causing the depression isn’t even over yet so I can’t really heal yet, so I want to block them from feeling me. Blind them from my pain(not permanently) but for enough time that I can figure out another option. I really love them but I can’t keep feeding into thier depression. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I really, really need help this time.

Tell them to cover their head with a cap or a bandana or something. I’ve heard it prevents the crown chakra from picking up other’s energies. There’s also some crystals to help, and tell them to protect themselves energetically.

4 Likes

Therapy. There are professionals who can help you so start there and use magick as something extra on top of the therapy.

4 Likes