How do I become a god?

Walk on the path of buddha

1 Like

What do you mean?

You need to understand that the idea of “The God” only comes from these three Abrahamic religions that there is “The God” somewhere, “one authority”.

The actual meaning of GOD according to me is that we call any being who’s evolved beyond what we thought was a normal human being, as a God.

When people see somebody who is evolved beyond what they “think” is normal, then that person they’re saying he is divinely endowed. God is being Something more than we human beings naturally are capable of.

Now, in order to become a God you need to transcend your self and become the divine.

1 Like

Maybe this video will shine a little clarity on your own godhood

7 Likes

Not just liked but really liked !!

Your video is a great reminder of many things and so well explained.

yeah, thanks for the video. I am into IIH now, I hope that helps me in this path.

Ascension is the process by which you become a god.

What actually ascends is the Kundalini serpent.

Once it reaches the crown, Soma/Amrita, food of the Gods is consumed and that is the substance by which immortality (of the soul, not the body), omniscience and ultimately godhood is achieved.

I agree on some points but not only Abrahamic religions believed in 1 God. There where some Pharaoh’s that believed in 1 God, one of them was Pharaoh Akhenaten and masons also believe in a Supreme Being.

My Kundalini is all the way up to my crown. Are you telling me I’m a god? or that I know everything? If so, please tell me how to use these abilities more effectively because it’s really hit and miss for me although I do experience similar things

You’re referring to Jungian individuation which involves integrating the shadow self into the entire personality which is probably the closest thing to Godhood anyone can achieve and is so rare these days (and in general) that anyone who has become whole as an individual could probably be called a living God.

I was not referring to “who believed” but I am talking about the major influence that the concept of “One God” got from and it is from Abrahamic religion. Look around, and see, the idea of “one God” that people have nowadays derived mostly from Abrahamic religions.

1 Like

No, it is the beginning of the process. If the serpent has pierced the sahasrara, you must have experienced the phenomenon called the drinking of Soma. It is this substance that upgrades the soul, slowly and over a lifetime, into one made of higher dimensional light, until, upon death, it becomes a light body. This light body is what makes you different from those that haven’t ascended yet, you become as the gods, a shining one, or in other words, a Deva or Elohim, though initially just an infant one, needing guidance and supervision from more mature souls.

I am still very much at the beginning of my journey myself, but I am being guided by higher beings.

As for using these abilities, I can contact higher beings and heal with energy, but that’s about it. Other siddhis can be developed through Yoga and Tantra, but I haven’t looked into it in detail. Finding a suitable teacher would be extremely hard, you’d probably have to move to a country where such traditions still exist. Personally, I’m happy enough with what I have.

1 Like