How did you guys discover the Occult the Spiritual and Magick in general?

I was just a normie without anything special, a sad story or anything. Then I realised that there is more to this reality than that. I made my research, I was also guided by some spirits (King Paimon was one of them and really important) and here I am. I started my research for the truth and for what is really going on like 5 years ago. I reached far, but I have much more to learn.

1 Like

I got drawn into it mainly by Christian dogma. I didn’t believe that the adversaries where that evil. So then you need to find out.

She was very great on YouTube, bought the course from her site. Her site is out of the air to.
But she still made a nice blog in December 2017, very nice to read: Excelling At Evocation, Course Companion

1 Like

Her videos did let me see that there is another site of the entities I knew from dogma. And the way she works is very authentic. Focus on your energy, focus on yourself and do not focus to much on the tools. Even her spells she writes herself of are adapted. Great work!

1 Like

watching “The Neverending Story” as a kid made me want to open the gates between the worlds. Watching “The Piper at the Gates of Dawn” episode of the 1984 BBC series of “The Wind in the Willows” introduced me to the Devil. It was love at first sight…

1 Like

It has been a weird thing.
I was studying to became a mentalist and I was preparing an act whose the guest star was the ‘Devil’…
What started like a game became a real interest…
And, here I am

I had always had spirits contacting me since birth, no joke haha, as a child one day I came across a book of spells tried them and practiced in secret unknown to me my mother who I was hiding this from was a LHP witch, she found my book then I was revealed to all the practioners in my family

Almost all of them gave it up except me and my mother, then I had a baby daughter with LHP witch so I guess the bloodline still carrys on for a few more years.

As a child I started browsing Seligmann’s History of magic which I found at home, thinking that I would concern myself only with demonic evocation or little more: gematria and notarikon etc. At the time I was interested also about Ancient Egypt but not in alchemy or yoga, which I read about in a sort of encyclopedia.
Since I didn’t find a large amount of information, an interesting thing is that my first magical approach was improvisation… an idea which years later, on the Net, I learnt other people had.

I don’t even know anymore. One day I just felt a compulsive need to research occult (mainly magic) related stuff, and voila…

Funny enough, my family members (many of whom are dead now) were practicing magic. Maybe it’s in the blood, who knows.

I see everyone’s been changing their profile pic :wink:
Das good feel fresh

i was befriended by this guy on facebook and a week or so into our friendship he tried to spook me with an article on raising your vibrations and instead i was just super interested (i didn’t know shit about the occult at that time but i’ve always been an extremely open-minded person), so then he got me into joy of satan and some new-age shit, but then the friendship got weird when he tried convincing me to leave my boyfriend to move in with him (pretty sure he was working some magick on me as well lol)
luckily my boyfriend caught on though, convinced me to end the friendship and then idk exactly what he did but he held my arm and focused really hard and then told me he made it so if he tries to fuck with me again it’ll backfire on him and i’ll just drain his life essence or something and if he keeps doing it he’ll just end up driving himself to suicide? idk something along the lines of that, either way i haven’t had any problems since, in fact things have gotten even better for me lol

I actually met a guy a former member here in person we became good friends and he started teaching me

Long story. I have it typed up someplace on here I believe. But you could say I just fell into it.

Stumbled onto older occult texts and found out about lovecrafts work as a kid roaming internet. Felt a pull to it and called out to the crawling chaos, who answered ze call… and here i am 20 years later :rofl:

There we go!

Age 13 or 14 in school uniform (don’t get excited) walked into library, saw book with some bald dude on cover, thought “Yep I’ll have that” - take it up to counter, librarian looks me up and down says “You know what this is?” I give attitude and say “Yep, it’s a book on Satan” - “OK” stamp and off I walk book in hoof…

2 Likes

To make a long story short, entheogenic substances blew this “rational” materialist atheist’s mind wide open. It’s a bit hard to explain away verifiable telepathy, out-of-body experiences, and summoning an entity to involuntarily possess your friend as mere hallucinations. :grin:

Unfortunately, the ease of use and potency of these magical substances is only outweighed by their uncontrollability. I proceeded to search for more reliable means of triggering these mystical states, and in so doing I stumbled across first Aleister Crowley’s Book 4 and then EA’s Works of Darkness. Haven’t looked back since.

1 Like

The spirits dragged me kicking and screaming.

2 Likes