How did you guys discover the Occult the Spiritual and Magick in general?

How did you guys discover magick and all things spiritual?

1 Like

I was raised catholic :face_vomiting: then I went to a shaman and had my spirit animal read. Because of the shaman I started playing with energy, and I fell down some stairs and landed here.

4 Likes

When I was very young I saw a figure in my room that was wearing WW II clothes. From that point one I was driving by the occult. I still don’t know who that person was, but I have a speculation.

4 Likes

Me personally I found some occult books behind a broken bookshelf in a storage room in my house although my mom was Catholic she played around with the Occult back in the day and after that, i picked it up.

4 Likes

Catholocism in general was whit the occult since the start of it. Don’t look now at this modern religion. I am talking about those little sects that were spinning around Europe at the beginng, you know those catholic sects that practiced sex rituals, cuz they thinked that throw sex you will have the keys of heaven.

2 Likes

But sex is heaven :thinking:

3 Likes

Or hell, depending XD I like the hell part. XD

1 Like

This…This is why I love this forum xD

2 Likes

Hhahahha XD

1 Like

Have you guys seen this channel on youtube called serpents Key? They got really good info on things Luciferian and Satanic

This one video gave this Chant: Natz Fehr Ata Infernum Negra
That legit my the temperature in the room change just from mentally reciting it
It’s so posted to make your magick stronger in general by empowering your black flame.

4 Likes

That’s a former member of this forum known as RavensAscent, I believe.

2 Likes

Shes not that activate which sucks

1 Like

Yeah, she left to pursue her own thing.

I was raised Catholic as well. Being a highly inquisitive little girl who talked to plants, bonded with animals, and loved to ask questions…I was frowned upon. Turns out grilling priests for justification on God’s petty fits, and having literal sympathy for the devil also weren’t looked at fondly. By puberty I refused to keep going to the school attached to our church and fell away from the faith.

A few years later my mother began running an online bookstore out of our house. The stock was from flea markets, garage sales, unwanted library books etc. I was eager to help her as long as I got to pick over and read what caught my eye. A few occult books made it into the mix. Being young and obsessed with Buffy, the book Teen Witch by Silverravenwolf seemed especially sparkly at the time. Much hiding, shame, excitement, and several presentations on how Wicca wasn’t worshipping Satan and I got to keep my little cardboard altar.

I haven’t yet had the conversation about my current spiritual inclination and I don’t think I ever will. Not sure how I could possibly explain working with demons in a way that would go over well.

1 Like

Yea my mom eventually found out that I worked with Demons and she got furious so I did a setup to make it look like i “repented”

all i can say is lol pranked tenor (2)

2 Likes

What got me into the occult was the movie Ghostbusters. My family has always been secular so religion was never an issue, but the movie caused my neurons to fire with the possibilities of using technology in the same way you would use magick. It lead me to candle magick and books on Wicca, but I didn’t really start practicing deeply until i found EA’s material. Works of Darkness just struck something deep inside me, and I haven’t been the same since.

2 Likes

I was grow up as a religious Jew (Orthodox), and i have so much Anxiety with this god, he just alwase ask so much (if you read the talmood/gmara you understend what i said :sweat_smile:) so i became agnosti because from my point of view back than there wasnt any proof that he actually Exists.
But i always wanted to try magic but this god forbite it and now i have this option, i started read books of astral projection and to check if this is real or this is in my imagination, i really hope that whould be real :grinning:

I was ten or eleven years old. It was a summer afternoon. My mum told me to go next door to my grandparents. I did. I turned on their television and saw the first episode of the first series of Catweazle, about a medieval Magician who flies through time. I was hooked. After that it was library books I mostly didn’t understand.

Got hold of a black paperback edition of The Devil’s Prayerbook (which was Wiccan), but eventually took to Magick (both High and Low).

Al.

Magick sort of found me actually. I was a Sunday School geek that found a book on meditation at my junior high school library. The course of my life changed after that. For the worst or better, I still don’t know.

Saw strange markings on this man. I asked him about it. He told me names. As he spoke the names I could feel the power behind it. I went home and did my research. Here I am.