How did you get over your fear of Demons:

when I stoped thinking that everything I was told was the ABSOLUTE TRUTH

8 Likes

Although I never had a real deep fear of the paranormal or spirits there was a level of fear of losing control. Ha! Yeah, sometimes you just got to let go and stop over analyzing things. But any nervousness I had was gone when I jumped into summoning these “Ancient Ones”. They are the ones that guided me into my first bit of magick after years of being on a hiatus. To this day I don’t know who they really were but I did magick with them and it was always powerful, intense, and quite frankly would have scared the shit out of any newbie. For the most part I was fine working with them but I remember one time I got so startled after a flame shot up 2 feet from the candle, my censor (which had almost gone out) started billowing smoke during a sex magick ritual after I “released”. Smoke filled the room so bad that I had to open the window up and put out the incense. Looking back I wish I would have just opened the window and took the opportunity to communicate with the presence that was evoked. Whoever they were it was able to manipulate objects and the atmosphere around me. That pretty much got me used to the idea of things like that happening which also opened the door to work with seemingly darker entities. Out of that Belphegor, Asmodeus, and eventually Lucifer contacted me directly.

3 Likes

I’ve actually never had a fear of demons. Even growing up watching movies like The Exorcist didn’t really give me fear of it but instead fascination, oddly enough. I had more fears of ghosts than anything; like the looking up and seeing a random person standing in your doorway type of thing.

Lately I began actually attempting to evoke demons of the Goetia and had no fear whatsoever. Maybe it’s desperation that set any fear aside but still I had no fear or doubt.

1 Like

I said yolo

5 Likes

I don’t recall ever being afraid of them or anything paranormal. Having grown up on a steady diet of horror movies, which I love, I always thought stuff like that was cool, not scary. When I was in high school I used to eat a lot of acid and the main visual hallucinations I would have were very realistic looking “demons”. I could see every wart, wrinkle, and crease in their skin, and they were constantly rotating and morphing into face after face. They usually had a look as if they were screaming (even though they made no sounds) and would look at me as if they could definitely see me and wanted something, but I didn’t get a menacing vibe from them, despite their very monstrous appearance. Again, they were cool and interesting, fascinating really, but not scary to me. I mainly saw them in the patterns of the leaves, bark and branches of trees (so I called all of them the tree demons), but I would actually see them everywhere and they were my constant trip companions. I know they were acid hallucinations and were very monstrous looking, but lots of shamanistic type religions use peyote and mushrooms and these shamans get results and contact many spirits all the time, which makes me wonder if maybe, just maybe, some of the tree demons were actually some extra dimensional beings of some kind and the acid/mushrooms were allowing me to see them. Anyway, they were cool to look at.

Really, the single most thing which got me into this started when I was a little kid, way before I started any sort of occult practice or research whatsoever, was my house I grew up in and lived the first 40 years of my life in. I experienced a bunch of unexplained things in that house (way too much to mention here but trust me, it was a lot). Nobody else in my family did, but some of my friends and girlfriends did (my ex girlfriend of 14 years, the cunt I treated like gold and loved more than anything, that cheated on me and caused our breakup recently) was afraid to be in the house alone while I was making deliveries and taking care of my drug business (which I’m glad to be rid of so I don’t deal or shoot heroin anymore, don’t go to jail anymore, don’t worry about cops, etc…) and wouldn’t go upstairs at night alone for any reason. This went on for years. It never scared me, nor did the activity increase or decrease after I got into the occult and fucking around with it. The weird things in that house (including stuff that both me and occasionally others would actually see. There is still a .45 caliber bullet hole in the wall of a room at the back of the house, where I shot what I thought was an intruder that disappeared when the bullet struck this shadow figure) continued up until I moved to a place I hate about 5 years ago). I’m not saying there isn’t a logical reason for the stuff I experienced there, but it was just so much stuff for a really long time and was frustrating that I’m the only person in my family to have experienced things they were unable to debunk in that house. The point to this long ass post is that stuff like that has always fascinated, not frightened me. I have always been attracted to dark, occultish things since I was a little child. Dark soul, I guess.

Okay further adding onto this I sort of just said “fuck it” sat in meditated in the dark and I lost all sense of fear-simply from watching EA Koetting’s recent livestream about Abbadon and hearing the incantation “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” made me think “what have I left to fear?”. Demons are not something to fear-they are something to revere much the way you do with gods. Hell, some of them are gods!

2 Likes

I lost my fear of pretty much any spirit through repeated exposure to low level parasites and demons for many years.

1 Like

I never had any fear of demons, as a kid I was more afraid of the dark then of demons.

2 Likes

By realising they are not the evil monsters they’re made out to be, and from repeated exposure.

In all honesty part of my fear is buried (unintentionally) and comes out when my anxiety begins to get the better of me.

For me its a matter of reversing years of xian brainwashing and having retained a resonable amount of self-doubt due to low self-esteem.

For me my first step was a combination of learning how to ignore xians and testemonies from people who have worked with various daemons.

4 Likes

First, I experienced first hand that Christianity is a sham, and their ‘jew god’ thought form is no better then us humans, A Failure 100%. “You can’t, I can’t.”
Second, I studied, the Joy of Satan and BALG websites and so another version of Satan and Demons.
Experience first, confirmation later.

3 Likes

when i was child that what i heard demons are bad and angels are good but it is the opposite of it demons have good personality and angels are dicks

2 Likes

First, I chose the lhp, after some serious thought, research, and soul searching. To get over my fear, I faced them head on, and found that even though I realize I must tread carefully and not provoke or disrespect them, there’s no real reason to fear them. Any residual religious bs, disappears more and more.

3 Likes

You’re so right, they can be very mean, severe, stand offish, aloof, and unconcerned, I don’t invoke angels anymore.

1 Like

I don’t remember… :confused: I think it was Odin who pushed me into letting go of my fears of losing control. And then I evoked King Paimon. And then I felt like I was in tune with that current a lot better than the angelic one, so I just kept doing it…

I befriended angels first, and they were the ones who recommended that I make contact with demons. They reassured me that nothing bad would happen. During my first meeting with Asmodeus, Kamael stood by my side to make me feel comfortable. I would have angels with me for the next few meetings until I felt comfortable enough to interact with demons by myself.

2 Likes

I became a stronger magician. When you’ve the focus to summon and torch any entity dumb enough to screw with you, control guardian spirits, and consecrate spaces against harm, NPE’s are a lot less scary.

yah treat them with respect it depends on the demon you evoke its based on their personality

I’ve overcome all my fears through meditation. You learn to drop your fears. I don’t work with demons anymore. I have greater success by empowering myself.

I’m pretty sure this is what the good spirits want us to do. Or we could all be on separate paths. Maybe they want to work with some people for certain things?

Fear makes people weak and enslaved by their own negative thoughts/attitude

OK.
What/whom are these good spirits you are referring to?