How did you get over your fear of Demons:

Many of us have been fed false information about Demons growing up. We’re told that they’re evil and want to hurt us but with time many of us grew up and stopped believing in all these lies. So what made you lose your fear of Demons?

21 Likes

I’ve read enough BALG posts to realize my thoughts were originally misled. I don’t fear them anymore.

23 Likes

When I was in a car accident I had an out of body experience and I was completely unconscious, not even remotely awake. Apparently, I had a car engine in my lap and didn’t die.

I was extremely high off of mushrooms and cannabis and probably shouldn’t have been driving anyways. I crashed into the back of an F150 at 55mph in a Ford Focus… You can imagine what happened.

Anyway, when I had the out of body experience, I saw a circle of shadows standing in the field where the ambulance had parked. I saw my friend on the side of the road watching them get me out of the car. I pretty much thought I was dead and didn’t even question it, so I kept looking at the circle in of shadows in the field and they floated towards my car and turned into a bright white light and I immediately woke up.

So I immediately started researching everything about shadow people in the astral realm and found some of them are demons, this lead me to stop being afraid of them and know that some of them are here to help. No matter how much they like to put fear into us themselves. Here’s to you Bael…

But yea, basically, I almost died. Saw shadow people in OBE. Woke up. Researched.

18 Likes

I myself feared them greatly in my teenage years. However I eventually desired making a pact with a Pagan God and came across Indigo Priestess’s channel on YouTube. At first I hesitated but something just didn’t let me leave and then my mind opened up. I saw them for what they truly are and with time I lost the desire for greed and now just wanna help them (of course I still have physical desires) but good relationships with the Demons I work with is very important to me and not to mention ascension.

A good example is Astaroth. I always liked her however the description in the Goetia scared me until I learnt about her. Now I hands down love her and hope that I work with her for the rest of this life all of my next lives too. I also realize that Asmodeus is a real gentleman and that Satan, Belial and Lucifer are given bad reputations for nothing.

Lastly, King Paimon is a massive reason I’m on this path now because his description inspired me to see the good in all Demons.

13 Likes

I realized the falseness of the white light idea of God, and so figured that demons must not be so bad. I’ve also always been on the darker side, kind of rooting for the villain in some cases, being attracted to dark gods, and so forth. So it was a pretty natural transition.

15 Likes

I never even thought of Demons until I moved into a 300 year old farmhouse which had a resident Demonic haunting. This was a few years ago

I practised some Wicca magic occasionally until then on and off and always did well at it,that was as far as it went really.

Anyway, this non human haunting showed me the power of spirits. It moved Wardrobes, shouted, took the form of a black dog and tortured the bloke I lived with,blew electrical things and wiring.

It liked me though. I challenged it and it laughed and went. I had to live there for 9 months with it until I got rid of the house and in that time I got rid of my fear of spirits and Demons and became very curious instead.

I saw some crazy stuff at that house and I wondered if it knew I would be what I am now and that is why it liked me so much?

14 Likes

Daemonophobia… My fears of the occult started in my teen years with Hollywood movies and tv
with ghosts and demons in many films and best-selling novels. The Exorcist is perhaps the best-known film depiction of demonic possession, but demons remain a popular theme in the movies of today most recently The Nun.

Urban legends about haunted locations many of the stories feature a demonic element are other reasons i had some fears about the occult and demons and a belief you could be attacked if you were in the wrong location.

However as i began a basic Wiccan practice i realized the Deitys i was worshiping were in fact demonic and mythical nature spirits i thought i might be contacting were in fact demons. I learned to deal with it and move down the path. Although i have some negative experiences i have learned to deal with s select group of demons that will carry out my requests and focus my rituals.

6 Likes

yup same goes to me, well my religion has thought me, that all those spirits are harmful and dangerous.
after reading, reading and reading, learning about them, through you guys and all. my view is totally different. though i still fear them but due to respect and nothing else. you give respect, you get respect.

7 Likes

I realised I am one.

15 Likes

reading up the truth on them on here n speaking to them my determination n desire to make my life better was stronger then my fear granted i get scared calling on a new demon or doing new things but i realized im not as afraid as i use to be since meeting lucifer in person

8 Likes

My first evocation of King Paimon.

12 Likes

They really active no different than any other Pagan God out there. Are you scared of the Pagan Gods? If not then you shouldn’t be afraid of the Demons either.

6 Likes

This too, I was terrified and all that’s been happening since I evoked him is my mind becoming more aware of the astral.

7 Likes

I used to fear what I can’t explain! I used to have nightmares where I know someone is with me but I can’t see it and I don’t know what’s their intentions. Then turned out it was just a communication thing and i stopped fearing and rejecting them. The fear just vanished when I realised they are friends. Some activities they do is just spooky for me but I get through it with their help obviously!

:heart_eyes: love!

8 Likes

Meditation and Chakra cleansing. I soon realised, there was nothing to fear for demons. They are just another type of spirit out in the world. My fears of demons started off when I was Christian as I was told and misled to believe by the Catholics “demons will possess you, don’t learn demonology” and that fear surrounded me for a couple months. Eventually, when I started my own path I had realised that they’re just another kind of spirit often in use to help you out. Hell, one of my teachers who helped me on my path is a demonologist and she has helped me to understand that demons are just spirits of chaos and darkness as Angels are spirits of light and order

8 Likes

Honestly I trust most spirits labeled as a demon more than any other type. The main reason being that for interaction to occur they need to be more even keeled than a lot of Gods or angels, the Fae etc. I’ve never heard of an actual demon acting out and being an asshole or a diva without a damn good reason. I can’t say the same about others. They will always have wiccans and many other people willing to play with them.

3 Likes

I don’t fear demons because I’m not a pussy. That said, I do have a healthy respect for anything that can fuck me over if I piss it off.

6 Likes

By interacting with them and reading satanist oriented blogs and books.

1 Like

I summoned one, and it scared the shit out of me, but after my third it fourth evocation, it faded

4 Likes

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I wasn’t raised with religion and I don’t know…maybe subconsciously felt a need to create some form of spirituality, but I’ve always felt more interested in and drawn to demons. I’m not a dark or gothic type, so I do feel like there’s probably some reason I feel that way outside of being edgy. Hell, maybe it’s just that growing up kind of being the family scapegoat and made out to be 1000 times worse than I actually am causes me to sympathize with the way demons have been, well…demonized. Either way, for a long time, there was still part of me that subscribed a bit to the Hollywood notion of demons and was a little afraid of them until I did some of my own research and decided that while they should be respected, they aren’t that scary either.

3 Likes