How did they get in my head? What are they using?

The question is already in the title,

Can you please tell me?

I am afraid and stressed since 2 years they are pointing out the things I’m doing, on my phone and in my private life, they are living in this house where I am and the other one on the opposite site of the street.

I never heard voices in my head, they even talk to me trough my headphones, I once heard them say my brothers mobile number, I don’t know how to protect myself from these things.

They are faking my voice and they record my voice to create fake convos and they are showing them around, pictures too

No one believes me, they provoked me in the past and they always got a reaction, I talked sh*t about one of them and they destroyed my entire reputation, people laughed and stared at me yesterday, they know that I screamed like a psychopath (I really screamed and shouted insults, YES I KNOW THEY HAVE A REASON FOR THAT, I AM AT FAULT AND I AM THE CULPRIT HERE) they know everything about me, I feel not safe on my own apartment or my own home, they watch me trough my windows, they know what I searched for on my phone and what I am doing on my computer. They all think that me and my family are psychopaths.

(As I am writing, I hear them reading this l post, they know what I do)

im gonna look into it okay, are you hearing like 3 voices? female and 1 male

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

“They” who? This sounds more like you being a victim of Radio Frequency targeting than anything to do with magick. Targeted individuals are not talking to “demons” or the supernatural. If your walls are talking, you hear technical details like phone numbers: that’s human tech not the spiritual.

Having said that, a good death curse on those humans targeting you seems to help. The voices are AI generated and distorted but up the chain the controllers are human. Moving away can help if it’s not personal. (A lot of this is automated so you can slip out from under it if you don’t bring attention to yourself.)

Yes that’s what happens. It’s more common than you think. And NO you are not a culprit, you’re not schizophrenic and you’re being victimized, deliberately, on purpose. Whatever you do, do NOT do what they tell you to, do not react it will get worse. The entire targeted individual community believes you.

Take a look a this playlist and see if it resonates. Your main goal is to not become the next “Son of Sam”. Your life will be over. Try not to get paranoid about close family and friends, that is a common tactic and is fake, designed to isolate you and remove your support. Don’t believe any of it, it’s all lies.

If you’re here for magick. Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Yes how do you know that? And thank you so much!!!

1 Like

This is what i do on the fourms.

good news, your not crazy.

I’ll see what they want

the male is a dark force, the women are white forces.

they all want your attention, the male wants money?

the females want love or to be cared for?

its hard to tell, they keep talking over each other

Welcome @Moonrises It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I have the same problem. It started last year. It feels like I’m watched 24/7 1 male and 2 females sometimes 1 mainly the male. I recently got out of mental health facility it drove me that crazy.

1 Like

Sorry yes I will introduce myself probably. I had to comment on this thread

What is the reason for that? Are it the people or the demons? These are normal people that are talking it’s like they are standing outside of the house “these” “people” are the people I know I want to kill them when I hear the word “neighbor” or to use it as to describe them. They are talking about the stuff they have found out on about me and they ignore me completely, when I talk to them (they read what I’m reading as I’m doing it, when I think of something they follow that talking normal, it’s like talking in your head (your opinion and they talk with me at the same time) or they can have a conversation with me. They are laughing about me, make jokes, say what they have been doing to my messages and pictures, I only talked about them in my private 4 walls and these people are overreacting, I overreacted too I sad extremely dangerous things to stop them talking about me, I even threatened them to destroy their life but I screamed in the whole house, this one girl is extremely provoking she won’t stop talking and badmouthing me, the next things I know young people are holding a laugh when see me, or I hear them saying things they have talked before, I destroyed and f*cked up my whole life because I said out things I didn’t mean, I am the culprit here and they are the victims. (2 years ago it was the same, These are the same people but with new ones who joined 1 week ago, they talked little too almost none, so they wanted to stop) I also hear them when I am outside, when I am going somewhere, or doing activities also 24/7.

Really? What are they doing/saying?

There is something in my energy very hard to get rid of. Laughing at me, suggesting psychopathic behavior specially in the night when I sleep. I know what you mean when you say they ignore you completely. They talk to the subconscious mind. Rituals done by me don’t stick because my subconscious is open I can hear myself being flooded with thoughts of people around me, my own thoughts and there suggestions. Makes it very hard to function.

I need to get rid of the attachment. I don’t know how they did it or what they are attached to.

1 Like

Also a lot of illusion. Like I am with Lucifer or lilith. I am a reasonable person and don’t believe that shit in the first place. I am just mad about the forced illusion and there is nothing I can do about. It’s like a bad movie you don’t want to watch but can’t leave either.

1 Like

@telgega in another post the OP tells us these people are human mages he knows, why have literally told him they’re raiding his trash can for links.

Not entities, not targeting. Facts that the OP didn’t bother to respond to my question about here to tell us.

This was important info that makes this thread irrelevant and a red herring and a waste of our time. All he needed to ask was how to fight a witch war.

In addition the OP is ignoring mod requests for an intro.

Post closed and unlisted.

OP if you can’t give us the courtesty of responding accurately to questions we can’t help you.