How could I Make a Realm?

I ask because I want to create a twisted circus realm, where people can go to face their worst fears or test their squeamishness, and if they wish, survival skills (for that I would be the one who they have to survive) in a Twisted Jester type form. So yeah, anyone have any tips on how I could build a realm? Are there any entities that could assist me?

1 Like

received_2210043582442754

3 Likes

Joke aside,you should be able to do this on astral… But it might take decades.

1 Like

yeah but how could I do that in the Astral Realm, I’ve never created anything, except a rouge waifu thoughtform.

Entities would tell much better than I can.

1 Like

Any entity? Like, could my succubus tell me how to make one?

Hiya OP! It’d be like making a thoughtform, but you have to build it as big as a city or planet. The membrane of such a thing is it’s own thoughtform, and they usually require a continuous energy source of some power, so unless you’re willing to harbor it inside of you, you need a few talismans or a dedicated altar space to maintain the integrity and logic of the realm. The properties of the realm would be servitors that act in and through the realm thoughtform. So it’d be like making a humongous thoughtform that is the place and connecting it to appropriate concepts and energy sources, having its instructions be to create maintain and present the desired qualities within itself; then, you’d make servitors that have a function in or with the realm (scout, membrane guard, etc) and attach, dunk, or otherwise connect them to the bigger thing. It’s really that simple! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The thoughtform of my waifu I made subconsciously. Do you have any helpful links that could help in making a thoughtform. Because I don’t want to mess up

Uncle Chuckie! :slight_smile:

Edit: google the name, he has a free website.

1 Like

? Who’s uncle chucky?

I got you.

2 Likes

Pocket realms, but you don’t need a being to tell you how since the astral will do most the work for you if your will is strong enough the astral can be molded to create a pocket realm. That’s the usefulness for it’s… very loose malleability.

3 Likes

@Qayos that got me bad :rofl:

1 Like