How Could I Force an Entity into an Object?

you meditate on opening you’re third eye and empty your mind of your ego self. Some people do this by meditating on a seed turning into a flower turning and dying off. Or the rose cross and it’s implications on the Big Bang. You work on objects first than remove the objects till your mind is empty and your spirit self will speak

Would a spirit binding work on a demon?

How would I go about doing a spirit binding? I’ve never heard of this method before.

An object acts as a mini pocket realm for an entity, but forcing them into one is a death wish when they get free, don’t forget your time here is limited while their time isn’t and one day you’ll get the butt end of what you did to them.

Spirit binding is questionable, but it’s basically using an object as a personal phone line to a specific entity rather than binding them to an object by force.

2 Likes

This is pretty fascinating! I’ll do some personal research on my end with Spirit Binding, for now how have 2 methods, the Spirit Binding and the Goetia Ritual.

1 Like

It is possible to trap an entity, but it pisses the entity off. “When you cage an animal, the animal eventually gets angry.” Logan, Wolverine
If you know nothing about an entity, I would not recommend imprisoning it anywhere; simply injure it, if it is harassing you, or, if not, leave it the hell alone. Guts or no, taking on an unknown entity is probably one of the craziest things one would think of doing, and not in an impressive way.
There are times when such a thing is necessary, but if you or someone you are beholden to watch over are not being bothered or harassed, don’t.

1 Like

I do appreciate the concern, thank you very much. I’m not sure why but I really did want to do this, but because of the messages I’ve been getting I might be having second thoughts. Maybe I should leave it for when I’m more experienced in these things. Unless a spell or ritual that works regardless of skill and my safety is guaranteed then I would give it a go lol.

Safety is never guaranteed in anything, be it magickal or mundane.

Edit previous post: abjure the spirit, not injure

2 Likes