How could I develop my astral senses?

So I’ve been meditating for a while now daily for 10 minutes. I certainly feel my some change, but I’ve been wondering how do I develop my astral senses?

I mean see,hear and possibly smell spirits. I could have gone to the E.A Koetting course but I have a little bit of a financial problem, any help could be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Open your third eye. Binaural beats can help with this.

Summon Seere. Or King Paimon. Or Lucifer.

2 Likes

EA has a video on opening your third eye. I’m practice his methods in the video and I’ve had great results. I’ve seen shadows standing over me, felt spirits touch me, etc.

2 Likes

[quote=“Nightingale, post:2, topic:9530”]Open your third eye. Binaural beats can help with this.

Summon Seere. Or King Paimon. Or Lucifer.[/quote]

Won’t I need to have already developed my senses to talk to them/ see them?

You may not be able to see or hear them. But they can hear you and will guide you in the right direction. They can communicate with you in different ways until you can get to the point you’re referring to

2 Likes

[quote=“Nightingale, post:5, topic:9530”]You may not be able to see or hear them. But they can hear you and will guide you in the right direction. They can communicate with you in different ways until you can get to the point you’re referring to[/quote] In ritual remember to follow your intuition. This is a way the spirits speak to you. Also keep a clear mind. It’s easy to receive messages when your mind is clear.

1 Like

^indeed. Which is why I recommend meditations just before ritual as well

1 Like

So spirits communicate with me by my intuition?

Yep that’s a way but not the only way

1 Like

Practice, practice, practice. The more you expose yourself to the astral, the stronger your senses will become.
Put simply: magic is like sex, you’ll learn far more doing it than you will being taught about it.

5 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:10, topic:9530”]Practice, practice, practice. The more you expose yourself to the astral, the stronger your senses will become.
Put simply: magic is like sex, you’ll learn far more doing it than you will being taught about it.[/quote]
Exactly, never thought about that way lol

1 Like

Old post I know but as soon as I read “ask Seere” I was reminded of how I asked prince Seere for help in opening my third eye, and almost immediately I began to feel a strong pressure on my third eye, how interesting! Thank you Seere haha

3 Likes