How close to Skinwalker Ranch does E.A. live and thinner veil for magick in Utah?

I know parts of Utah have powerfully thinner veils between our dimension than others, I’ve been fascinated and drawn to the Skin Walker Ranch site since I was about 13, I am convinced there is immense insight into our relations and vulnerabilities within the general vicinity compared to others. My question is simple and this; Did E.A. Koetting specifically choose Utah for reasons pertaining to these unprecedented levels of paranormal, magickal, inter-dimensional and unexplainably thin realms of the Eastern Utah region specifically for these prominent reasons? (Especially within the regions of the the Uinta Basin, Fort Duchesne, Skin Walker Ranch, etc.,? Or were you more drawn based in reasons outside of prior knowledge of this region of unprecedented phenomenon within thousands of years of this continent and the world over? Perhaps drawn by an inner voice? Is this modern “Egypt?”
Grain of salt this, please. But take it as seriously as you are willing to investigate if new to the topic. I feel a boom coming in magicians flocking to this region, they already are and have been. The veil is so thin, the responsibility is massively heightened. DYOR. Please give thoughts if you know what I’m talking about. Cheers good people, much love and happy days! #DontBuyLandInEasternUtah :wink: Unless well practiced and very serious about your intentions. Fear has nothing to do with this post, just truth exploration.

3 Likes

I’m from Utah and very familiar with what you are talking about. Duchesne county has many portals to the other world and you really can pull a lot of magical power there. These portals and thin veil can be found in many places all through out Utah.
As for EA Koetting he lives in St. George Utah in Southern Utah.Way down by the AZ border. Skinwalker Ranch is in Northeast Utah by the Colorado Wyoming border. I believe that EA is a Utah native.

2 Likes

Oh cool to know. Thank you so much @That1Gurl. Yeah, I can feel the energy drawing me in my waking and sleeping reality for years and years now. Since young, since I knew nothing about the region, about magick, about intentions, outside of my own childhood paranormal callings and experiences. I’m born to magick, I’m blood bound to the Joshua Tree and "Wilhelm/Van Tassel realms of introduction, but within my childhood I was told (not by humans) that this region was my calling and drawing, outside of my obligations to certain experiences in more local deserts. Hecka respect to you and your comment. Thanks, looking forward to seeing some Utah sun cycles in the nearer than later future! And continuing my given path/conversations. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Wait he lives in Utah the fucking Mormon state that doesn’t even sell alcohol… oh God lol… :laughing:

1 Like

Haha… I haven’t made the move, specifically for this reason :rofl:
Ok, now it’s a discussion of fears.

1 Like

Eric probably is like Varg from Burzum and hates fans coming up to his property…otherwise I only am a few states away from EA I’m in Seattle Wa Utah is just down a few state lines…

1 Like

And funny enough Utah is a state away from Arizona home to Steven Anderson and Faithful Word Baptist Church one of the most radical Christian hate groups if they knew Eric was that close they would grab their AR-15 riffles and be at his front door…

1 Like

I suppose in regard to those points and my own as well, distance is also relative to intent, as is time. Pretty sure the other side of the Earth is just as close to you to me as Seattle to Central coast of California. Influence based in physical mediums is no more than a choice from my experience. But I’m just one soul occupying one body, occupying the universe in it’s entirety, and so are you my friend. The perspectives we may or may not be able to host is where the proof resides in question. :exploding_head:

1 Like

We are the universe…

1 Like

Indubitably

Utah sells alcohol. LoL. The liquor laws here are bizarre but yes, Utah sells alcohol.

2 Likes